Cell phones/SIM cards???

Badger77

Alright, I'll admit it, I'm a little lost when it comes to how these girls use their cell phone as a tool for getting over on men. Whats the SIM card all about? Is it just a pre-paid calling card? Also, I've heard people on here talk about having different SIM cards and how that affects incoming calls. Somebody do me a favor please and clue me in. :help:

Just called down there to Pattaya and her phone just rings and rings then hangs up...she's a pure angel, completey in love with me and faithful til the end...must be busy doing something innocent. :shifty: right?

I think Japan is one of those strange places that doesn't use sim cards. It's a little chip you stick in the back of your phone, each one giving you a new number.

You must be really ugly if you're living in Japan and can't pull a nice Japanese girl. Why would you waste time dreaming of a Pattaya whore?

My signature might tell you why I dont wanna play too much here...oh yeah, and Im horribly ugly. Makes it tough to shave in the morning without being disgusted.

So each SIM card gives that phone a different number? thats new to me. The little scratch off phone cards they buy at the convenience store is something else, right? Thats just the minutes to actually use the damn thing. I thought THAT was the SIM card.

The scratch off card is just to top up the sim card with calling credit.

I have 3 sim cards sitting on my desk right now. One from Virgin UK, one from One2Call Thailand and one from DTAC Thailand. At any stage I can open the phone, put in a new sim card and make/receive calls with a different number.

Sim, what on earth are you doing calling a Pattaya whore?

If she isn't answering, take the hint...her Thai boyfriend/farang sponsor is around, or her hands were full, or is that mouth...?

Why am I calling her? Up to me :smirk:

Yes, I realize she was busy making money...hence my sarcasm. I just needed info on the SIM card...got it. Thanks.

Archived