Abu Dhabi airport?

drogon

Need help from board member who know this airport.

Girlfriend is travelling with etihad airways with a stop over there.

It is indicated terminal 1 on the air ticket but she only has 1 hour to change flight......

Is it a huge airport and how is the transit zone?

Your help is appreciated thanks

I tell a lie Drogon there are actually 2 terminals but the second one (Terminal 2) seems to be very small and located quite far away from Terminal 1. Anyway Terminal 1 is the main terminal and is where all the major airlines operate from including Etihad. I've flown Etihad to LOS from there.

stopped there once on the way to BKK.

it seemed to be a refuelling stop and by the time i had got off the plane the announcement went out that we had to re-board....... :thumbdown:

the plane was full of non-Europeans and they delayed the take-off by buying up all the available food in the Terminal.

not that i cared,i took the chance to have a few cigarettes...........you could smoke in Terminals in those Days.

I'll be travelling through Abu Dhabi on May 14th. next on my way to Bkk.

I have to change planes and have I something like 2 hours between arriving and departing - will I, in your opinion, have time to have a look around the Duty Free or are transferring passengers allowed out to the Duty Free ??

I will have both EUROS and Sterling cash with me - are things costly in the Duty Free ???

Archived