Skin laser treatment

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

I swear I have tried the search function but only junk comes up . The question is this : walking Suk around Soi 33 I noticed a couple of shops offering lasertreatment and whatever useful things for teeth , skin etc etc . The relevant person wishes to have some spots removed from his face and is a close friend of mine . Does anybody know these establishments or probably a better one . Google shows about a billion possibilities , I am lost .

BuBi

BuBi

I have it on very good authority there is a very good clinic near Siam that does first class laser work on "Beautiful faces"

I have meetings Interstate all day tomorrow, but on Thursday I will "Google" my Amex statements to find the name of said establishment....and post it here for you.... from memory the "damage" was around 12.5k Bt for 4 sessions...(but they were spaced a month apart!!)

Hope this helps

Cheers DS

OK...just did it now

Detail on statement says...

Wuttisak Clinic

Siam Square

Bkk Thailand

...and it was 11.5k....so I lied....by 1k..(but if truth be known, I think she put down a 1k deposit....the week before I arrived....lol)

Hope this helps

Cheers DS / DC

Yanhee?

I went once and it was full of pretty nurses, some on roller skates. :p So at least you get some eye candy for your money even if the treatment doesn't work... :)

The girl I went with had some treatment for freckles. I couldn't see much of a difference but, a couple of weeks after, she had IPL and I could discern a difference. She liked Yanhee, having tried a few places, and it's got quite a good reputation.

I went into a laser treatment clinic in Pattaya a few yrs back to get rid of kerotosis spots on my face but the the doc tried to talk me out of it --she said something to the effect that the surgery will leave red scars for a while and will ruin my chance of picking up any girls during my vacation. :dunno: (She had me figured out well) So I took her advice and had it done when I got home. :content:

Archived