Spice Girls SC - can not barfine?!

Somchai888

I went to Spice Girls this week, exchanged eyes with an above-average looker (AVL), and said to mamasan that I want to barfine her. Mamasan asked whether I'd like to buy AVL a drink. I said, no, I just want to barfine her. "Can not. She dancing tonight." I pointed out another AVL, asked to barfine her, and mamasan gave same answer.

This is not my first time at Spice Girls, but my first time attempting to barfine there. Is this really how it works (I guess like a G Club), or did they not like me for some reason?

Thanks for your advice. By the way, the AVLs were at or above Baccara quality... but maybe just for looking?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not everyone feels this way, but for me personally mamasan is not in my vocabulary. I don't use them for anything and often don't bother figuring out who they are. To me they add no value, can get in the way, and try to capitalize monetarily. I always work directly with the girl I am interested in on everything.

I have barfined a couple different ones in spice girls in recent times, no problems. There are bars that do not like you to barfine without buying at least two drinks first, but I don't recall this rule in cowboy and if there was such a rule surely the mamasan would have explained it. There might have been a miscommunication or something happened that the mamasan did not like. Spice girls is always 700 baht when I barfine there, but apparently earlier in the evening it is even higher but that would not explain getting denied a barfine either as that is intended to take care of that issue.

If you look at the drinks list, they quote 700 baht BF normal girl, 2000 baht BF for coyote dancer. One or two nice looking girls but they are out of their minds - can only imagine what they ask ST/LT. The bar looks nice, newly remodeled, could be a nice hangout but the pressure to buy drinks from pesky staff and the high BF's kind of turned me sour on the place, made me feel like I was in Patpong all over again and then I started thinking, why bother, and found another bar.

So you can bar fine, provided you pay a premium in the form of a higher bar fine or buy a few lady drinks. This makes economic sense since from a bar owner's perspective plenty of attractive BGs up on the stage early in the night generates revenue, but I can see how it offends some innate sense of fairness.

I actually see no problem with this - it's just a matter of price. I think life is far easier, particularly here, if you see things that way, but I am beginning to appreciate that this these sorts of things bother people (and not just Farangs). This has sort of been drilled out of me after 30 years.

My suggestion - you aren't going to change bar policy, particularly if they are profitting from it (which they probably are), so forget about the price of Lady drinks or the difference between early and evening bar fine rates and ask yourself: right here and now, am I willing to pay this amount for a short time shag. Weigh that against cost of the time (and additional drinks you will almost certainly buy) waiting for the lower rates and uncertainity that the BG will not be available when rates are lower. Weigh all that against that the overlooked opportunity cost of waiting, namely possibility that you might find someone you like even better elsewhere.

Play it easy; it's friggen hot now, but there are plenty of options. Maybe too many.

On the question of bar fines, anyone know what bar fines will be Song Krang, and when those rates kick in? Seems like its worth a thread of its own.

Actually the girl may have been one of the new "Coyote Dancers"...

During my FEB trip I was at Spice Girls, I know a couple of the long term dancers. The Iranian owner (same as Midnight) had recently started a new thing where he had "Coyote Dancers" come in and dance on stage right during the prime hours (say from 2200-2400).

At the time anyway, several of those Coyote girls were quite the lookers, they could actually, really Dance, and had great "Dancer's bodies".

Saw several guys buy them drinks but I never saw them ever get bar fined, ever - and instead saw that many guys seem to leave alone a bit miffed (after having bought a few LDs for their Coyote girl).

Asked my regulars and the mamasan whereupon they explained they are the new "Coyotes" the owner brought in and cannot be bar fined - can only buy Lady drink! They still had the normal Dancers you could bar fine, but they danced separately from the Coyotes, normally earlier in the evening. The 2 "classes" of dancers did at least wear different costumes however just by watching them dance one can see who the Coyote girls were.

Only spent a few days in Cowboy before heading to Pattaya so don't know if the Coyotes are still there, spreading to other bars in Cowboy, or fizzled away by now...

Actually thinking back now, I was going to make a post here about what I saw, titled "Coyotes in Cowboy".

This Guy owns Midnight, Spice girls, and I think De Javu? and maybe Our Place? seems he is hell bent on fucking up the street. I went in there, and it was NOT at all customer friendly. I left immediately, and have not been back. At the time, I was the only customer in the place. Too bad, as many of the girls were indeed hot.

Not sure whether this will be a successful long term business model. The coyote dancers are way better looking and dancing better and with more energy. Thus 90% of the guys will fancy them and will then be frustrated when told that they can only take the second crop back home.

For myself I wouldnâ??t like to sit with a beauty and then being told to take a just average looking girl home. :thumbdown:

BTW on weekends Tilak also has coyote dancers and they too arenâ??t for bar fine.

Archived