Roadkill on the Buriram Highway

Neo

"...But I have lived here for 14 years, and most of us who post on this board have more than a little experience with Thailand. And I think we tend to forget what it was like when we first started visiting. I know I have...."

Not even a matter of when we first arrived, for some, the burn/bad times etc come later, when we have been lured into a false sense of "it will NEVER happen to me" Security. We all have our stores to tell, some got off easy, others hide/deny their story, and I suppose that is fine as well. But as I have said many times, the biggest mistake is thinking it can't happen to you/me, when the truth is, it can happen to anyone at anytime.

Hell, some guys here are being burned now, or have been played off several times, and are now taking their shots at this guy, full out in denial or just plain lieing about their current or past situations/relationships...er glass houses I read some place... on the other hand, kicking someone when they are down does make me feel a bit better about myself so well...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember once a few years ago when I was flying in and out of BKK every few weeks I noticed a particularly lovely looking Thai girl run up and throw her arms around a farang who had arrived at the same time. A few weeks later and I flew in again and by a pleasant coincidence spotted the same striking looking girl waiting to meet someone. A few moments later I had to have a sly smile when she threw her arms around a different farang to the last time. Just another "day at the office" for her of course.

Simie.

I agree Jitagawn, not very attractive at all, and has the character to go with it. Have to be careful with Thai girls, especially young ones from Issan. As has been said many times before, bargirls are for fun, but not for serious relationships. I am a trusting kind of guy and have had fun with bargirls on my visits and have met many good and kind bargirls but will not be looking for a wife in a bar. Am sure some guys have wives from bars and their marriages turned out good but they are the exception rather than the rule.

OH, When I first saw the pics I thought it was Pee Wee Herman come to the LOS and taken off to build a house for the lay about family in Buriram. Another sad story from the Si Saket via Buriram highway. They all sound pretty much the same. (I never felt so loved! She was a sweetheart and treated me so grandly! She said I need to go back to the US and work more-since I already spent all my money on a house for her lay about family. :( ) Chrissake. A classic Isaan Highway story. All the lines were there, all the usual suspects and phrases were used. Alarm bells and the robot screaming over and over, "Danger Will Robinson! Danger!"

He took all his money and placed it in her bank account!!!!!!!! WTF? Now he wants our sympathy at his stupidity and tells us she'll be sorry when she sees him begging on Sukhumvit some day. Piss weak dingleberry moron. Go home.

a true runt, yes...

but after working my way through his piss-poorly written "expose" and looking at his pictures, i start to believe that this guy is, at best, mildly autistic, or, at worst, a square wah short of a rai...that impression strengthened after flipping through some of his websites...i mean...trying to flog minor college-level printouts on various "options trading strategies" for $3.95?

has anyone contacted this freak and asked for an update?

Archived