Getting comfortableâ?¦

Boomah

Aloha guys just a quick couple of questions, nothing deep or serious, just hoping the guys who are or have been in a long relationship with a TG can shed some light.

I've been seeing a TG for a couple of years now, a little over year seriously. So far things have been pretty normal, no drama amazingly, no real games either. In all honesty Iâ??m having a pretty good time and it really seems no different than relationships Iâ??ve had with Asian women here in the states. After hearing all kinds of stories about how TGâ??s take care of their men I have to ask if thatâ??s a constant or something that fades over time. I guess Iâ??m really asking if they to â??get comfortableâ? at some point? I remember when I first started going out with her sheâ??d do all those little things Iâ??m sure all of you are familiar with. Now they seem less apparent, toned down if you will, or only when weâ??re around her friends or mine. When itâ??s just the two of us I sometimes feel like Iâ??m dating a girl back homeâ?¦ With a much heavier accent & poor mastery of English ;) I know pretty trivial stuff, I should be happy sheâ??s fairly normal and so far genuine. I am happy. I know this is going to come up so Iâ??ll just say it straight away, yes, sheâ??s a former BG. Sheâ??s a little older at 28 and not very old fashion, but I do like her and we get along well. Regardless, Iâ??ve always considered her your average TG, as I do any Thai woman I meet, and treat her with the respect Iâ??d give anyone. I just wonder how much will change once a TG â??get's her manâ? :D

Any experiences out there???

TIA & Mahalo :beers:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Thai women are pretty normal women. I live in a Thai community and am a pretty keen observer of human behavior and the mythical Thai woman who waits on her husband's every need appears to be just that, a myth.

I actually found it more prevalent in Laos, that bastion of Communist equality and freedom, which is still socially about fifty years behind Thailand. The lowering of the body so the head is never higher than that of a sitting man is still common there whereas you only see it occasionally among older traditionally minded women here.

IMHO a Thai girl can soon learn to be just like the women around her if she's in a western country.

i.e. my wife is western here in Middle Earth but surprises me in LOS by reverting to Thai habits.

And I think all women try less over the years, i.e. when was the last time my wife gave me a bj? 16 years ago....

Cheers

Coss

We have been married 7 years in October ..and she is the same as when we started dating....

Looks after me( and our son) and the house better than any of my ex Falang wives ....she goes out of her way to make sure i am happy ..and she runs her own business as well ..a true gem ..imo

IMO ..they getter better as time goes on..

I hope she's the same way, only time will tell! I must say she has gotten better in so many other ways, things probably a lot more important (finishing up school for one). I really hope things will work out with this girl; weâ??re both working hard to get through some expected communication barriers.

Appreciate all the insight gentlemen, Mahalo Ahui Hou :beer:

I think it's pretty standard behaviour for all woman.

On the other side of the coin the flowers become less frequent over time as well.

I think this is how relationships evolve over time.....not all but most.

Archived