Getting comfortableâ?¦

Boomah

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are you and where is the girl? are you together or is this a long distance delusional relationship?

TO me, all women are the same, the only difference is Thai women (or any woman not of the same ethnicity) can play the cultural difference card.

On the other side of the coin the flowers become less frequent over time as well.

Flowers? Flowers? Say what? I never got any flowers. :(

HH

Hasn't a girl ever given you flowers.... :yikes:

Haven't you ever been greeted at the airport by your tee rak with a big bunch of roses.....or been showed with gifts.... :shocked:

I even have a collection of cheap clocks and ornaments in box up the back shed.

....Hey little girl....wanna come up to the back shed...and I'll show you my c(l)ock collection...

sounds like Bill Clinton....

...but Mr Clinton...that's not a clock....

...Will be when it gets 2 hands and a face on it...Monnie!!!!

Well she's there & I'm here. Of course I'm there almost monthly so it's probably less delusional than some, more delusional than others... Such is life; I just roll with it :)

I do agree that overall they're all pretty much the same.

Mahalo guys, Ahui hou :beer:

Hey Gentlemen, may i remind you that doing less pleasurable services for your man is directly related to how your man takes care of you?! Over the years ppl get sloppy in an rt, that's just because partners dont feed each other anymore. You got to keep an rt SHARP ALL the time!

So Boomah keep making her hot/happy/laugh/playful/excited/etc as you can with as many creative moves you can think off and she will not get comfortable but stimulated to give even more.

Dont built your future on other ppl's mistakes and anger.

Archived