New York (JFK) to Bangkok

tomx2

So far the cheapest price available (Iâ??ve found) online for a June departure is $1600.00.

Last year I was able to get a RT for $1000.00

I assume this spike is due to the recent surge oil prices.

Should I go ahead and book this or are there better rates available online?

Thanks.

TC

Cheapest I could find in June - $1261 on ANA. ANA service beats any American carrier and sure as hell beats the China Airlines product. After that fare, it looks like the best you'll do is around $1375 with additional stops unless you find something with a consolidator.

Tue, Jun 3 Depart: 12:30 pm New York, NY (JFK) All Nippon Airways 9

1 stop

Arrive: 10:50 pm next day Bangkok, Thailand (BKK) All Nippon Airways 915

Mon, Jun 16 Depart: 11:55 pm Bangkok, Thailand (BKK) All Nippon Airways 916

1 stop

Arrive: 10:45 am next day New York, NY (JFK) All Nippon Airways 10

Uh, dude, am I doing your homework for you? What's in it for me? Or the board?

Nothing? I thought so.

Go to search engines and find something if a-couple-a-hundred mean that much to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

SD

Don't just patrol the 'net; if you're close to the city, go to a Chinatown travel agency and have them do some checking, they can often beat the fares on the internet. They usually charge a service charge these days as their commissions have been reduced to almost nothing but they're worth it.

Uh, dude, I didnâ??t get the price quote of $1600.00 out my rear end. I have been doing on-line searches. I was hoping to get some feedback from NY travelers (if any) who were going to Bkk around this time of the year. And compare their price quote.

If you really feel so offended by my question, please feel free to discuss it with me.

I will be at the Nana hotel from June 16th till July 17th.

TC.

Archived