Chances of BG getting out of the scene ?

gobbledonk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rather cute from you gobbledonk.

Now you mention it, I realize that none of the girls I went with took her purse/bag to the bathroom with her, nor did I.

Did she learn the lesson by the way?

:beer:

Umm...nor did you take your "purse" to the Loo?...Oh dear..Huston we have a problem... :D

Yaba - I dont think so, but alcohol problem : definitely. I tried to keep up with her for 6 nights and I was relieved to fly back to Oz and dry out. Granted, you can do that to yourself in your twenties, but it will take its toll.

Learning her lesson is 'up to her', Drogon, but she did manage to tug the heartstrings whenever she mentioned her dog and her 'loom'. For all I know, she has a few million baht stuffed in her mattress, but I sincerely doubt it - I have visions of her clinging to that dog on the nights when it all gets too much. Maybe I'm the one who's doing the 'clinging', but it does my head in that I found more joy with two hookers in a very short period than all the 'legit' interactions I've had in the last ten years. I emailed my (Farang) ex tonite and told her that I havent been that happy in a long time - it must have hurt her to read that, but its the truth. She and I shared a lot of laughs, but somehow it was never the same. Even for NPers, the crowd around NEP/Nana Hotel at 2am wouldnt rate too highly, but I found it intoxicating. Wouldnt be too upset if the ladyboys moved onto another locale, tho ....

Happiness is it not what we are all looking for?

(even if some of us refuse to admit it disguising as cynicals)

The long quest for happiness, sometimes looking at the wrong places, sometimes finding a gem.

Funnily enough, I happen to know a BG who's getting out of the scene right now. I think she's got an excellent chance.

I'm not taking her out of the scene, she made that choice, is getting a proper job, and happened to tell me about it. That's a big difference, I guess, but the other signs are all good too (apart from her thinking I might be a good guy :) )

To be honest, I think I'd be the bigger problem with any girl. How used have I got to fucking around with lots of different girls, being lazy emotionally and sexually? I'd find it more difficult to 'go straight'* than they would.

(*I'm not talking gay here, Old Hippie :) ) )

To be honest, I think I'd be the bigger problem with any girl. How used have I got to fucking around with lots of different girls, being lazy emotionally and sexually? I'd find it more difficult to 'go straight'* than they would

Thanks Bibblies - the point has been made before that you can't have a whore without a whoremonger. I've never liked the 'w' word (prefer 'working girl' and 'punter'), but its semantics and history has them pegged as 'whores'.

As for 'going straight', I didnt consider myself a whoremonger/sex tourist/whatever prior to this last trip, but I just decided 'Fuck it ! The GFE just messes with my head !'. Made the crucial mistake of going with the same girl for LT more than once and spending more time talking than fucking. Tried to remedy the situation, but realised that I needed her in my bed - long story short, I can see that the diehard 'monger actually needs a little more discipline than schmucks like me : that or the ability to switch off LOS the instant you get in the cab to return to the airport. Jesus, what I wouldnt give for a pill that let me do that.

the ability to switch off LOS the instant you get in the cab to return to the airport. Jesus, what I wouldnt give for a pill that let me do that.

Find a lady at home. Or.. if you have one, find a mistress! :grin:

Remember that LOS is fantasy land and (at the moment anyway) home is the real world.

Join a sports club, hang out with your mates, go to the footy, go to the movies. Just distract yourself.

Meet up with a few boardmembers at home and have a beer and chat about LOS. Don't chat about your holidays to LOS with other people or it will make you lose focus too much.

Just keep yourself busy and keep counting down the days to the next trip!

Archived