Chances of BG getting out of the scene ?

gobbledonk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are so many hot college educated regular business situation TGs that even a still handsome but late 40s guy like me can score why bother with anyone that is not of your social class???THERE I said it :stirthepo -Because thats the way Thais think...AND SO DO i!

As my best Thai friend said many years ago and he is at the top of the food chain... THE VERY TOP-

Dont give her your money(support her) she is just for fun-

Exactly right. I've been saying the exact same thing for years.

I do not understand why guys try to date someone they would not think twice about in their own home countries -- not only do you have cultural/language differences which are hard enough, but socio-economic ones as well which are much harder to understand. Nearly impossible to overcome that much adversity in a relationship!

Cheers,

SD

Do whatever you feel is best but the botom line is you are probably being played like a fish.

There are so many hot college educated regular business situation TGs that even a still handsome but late 40s guy like me can score why bother with anyone that is not of your social class???

What is it you are after in Life?

Scoring???

That's no different than accumulating ST's and LT's: good for holiday fun or maintaining your prostate in good shape.

Being played like a fish???

Sometimes I wonder about you and OH, all bitterness :alert:

My social circle was one of Directors, VP's, CFO's, CIO's, CEO's. The higher, the more disgusting immoral human beings. I am not one of them but do not feel better with people from lower social status.

I did meet two extra-ordinary women in my life though, both of lower social class than myself, one being an ex-BG. They are the two only people I care about in life and trust to a sufficient degree. I do watch my ass though and have not yet being scammed (not like a schoolfriend who got his bank account emptied by his GF recently) and unlikely that will happen.

As for decent social class girls, a friend married one (thai). She is a real bitch and my friend would never admit she is one, not even after she left him last month for one of higher social status (and more money) "We will remain friends" the poor bastard told me. Kick her ass yeah :banghead:

So maybe our Drogon found the woman he can not walk around, but only into :wanker:

She probably is of the "mine's different" cliché. But he might be right about that.

For once I fully agree with tartempion even if he is sometimes a bit harsh (or sees reality for what it is?

Being played like a fish?

Yes she is playing with me but in an honest way.

-> I am neither scammed or lied to.

She just has her own agenda and objectives in which I can decide to be either as the main protagonist (read: Husband) or gik.....

This is the case when you meet a woman who knows exactly what she wants.

jitagawn: I tried "hot college girls" (by the way the lady in question also has a university degree)

and none of them was different from most BG I met

-> they are also just after a sugar daddy....

"social class": My current boss earns a small salary, only about 2 million euros/month and he is the biggest asshole I ever met.

What do you mean by "social class"?

- If you calculate it by the amount of wealth one has then most people I know/worked for are from the highest steps of society but most of them are the filthiest, twisted assholes I ever met.

Of course I am far from being in their league nor do I wish to earn what they get if it means becoming a complete bastard too.

(and yes I know at least 2 very high so Thai men, why very high so? Because they are related to the royal family of course which is different from just wealthy Thais)

- If these "social class" are based on education:

Then I am sorry to say that the Thai women I met who have the same "educational level" as me are either sharks like common prostitutes or are boring.......

Weird: You are almost right, I even bark, this said she never asked me to send her money.

Tartempion:

Yes I am insane to stay on the highway.

This point taken into account a few things some people on this board seem to miss.

- No she is not different: She like her sisters sell her body and offers affection/gfe to customers for money.

- She never had a sponsor nor asked me to support her and no way she is a gold digger.

She is just seeking security.

- She has been fully honest

Plenty of Farang men go for the BGs simply because it is easy.

1) The guys don't speak Thai.

2) They have no opportunity to meet non-BGs.

3) They can't be bothered to go through the whole dating game bit to get what they want.

4) They aren't here long enough to spend the time required to get a non-BG relationsip going.

I've had conversations with female university lecturers about this. They'd love to land a Farang, but have no opportunity to meet any - except their own colleagues, about half of whom seem to be gay any way! :(

Maybe there's some money to be made in setting up a legitimate dating service for educated western men and educated Thai women.

:hmmm:

p.s. One of my neighbours met a Thai secondary school teacher and in a few months ended up living with her. He's married her now. I introduced him to a Farang who had already had one bad marriage to a BG. (The BG started playing around on him in the States.) My neighbour tried to get the guy to meet some young Thai teachers he knew, but the guy showed no interest. He was determined to marry another BG.

:dunno:

Reminds me of a Brit I knew years ago who was always trying to rescue BGs from their "life of sin". They'd look at him as if he had rocks in his head. Here they were making more money that they had ever dreamt of ... and this crazy white man wanted them to give it up?

I wish these western heroes would just let the bar girls get on with their jobs instead of making fools of themselves by galloping in trying to "rescue" them like a Pythonesque knight in shining armour.

I have just had a crazy mental image of some farang strolling down Soi Cowboy with his entourage following him coconut shells in hand.

Archived