Japanese Punters

jonjon058

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends torneyboy -> I remember having paid a lot for a lady at champagne room.

Why?

Because she had the loveliest body I ever saw, the nicest tits with the shape I am fond of, a face really to die for, lovely legs, beautiful feet.

In addition, she spoke French quite fluently.

So yes, I took her out and accepted her price without negotiating as my lust would have accepted (almost) any price.

As she was new to champagne she did not know that I was a regular customer except for the fact that other ladies told her in Thai to treat me well as I am a good customer, also they added a few words soudning like a warning that I did not understand but I suspect it was something along these lines......

be ready to have sex with him for more than some hours. (sorry the older I get the more my libido develops)

:neener:

My best 24 h LT ever......and it was "slightly" more than 3K.

:beer:

Especially since her ex-boyfriend (French of course) gave her 100K bht/month allowance....

This is always the thing when you become a BG regular customer, if they are smart then they know how to balance:

having 4 times a month a customer paying 2-3K + drinks and barfine (from which she also get a share) and the occasional gift

or

a one timecustomer paying 6K.

This is why I usually do not like people saying I am a bastard paying 5K for a BG no matter soi 33, G club or cockail club as they do not realize the process.

Not be cheap charlie the first time, treat her well, then you might have to pay far less or next to nothing (and sometimes nothing but we all know this is never truely the case)

:beer:

This is the beauty of LOS P4P, they cater to all tastes and a gem can be found anywhere.

Archived