Japanese Punters

jonjon058

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JayT:

- The things which changed: There are no more ST rooms upstairs.

- This is certainly the number 1 bar in SC, this is why it is full of Japanese.

- 700bht: Will get you nothing as, Japanese customers being there, the girls will "a bit more" than that for ST (do not even think to LT prices)

I'm not sure it is the number 1 bar in SC anymore, you know. It's been noticeably more empty than, say, Shark, at times I've been in.

It used to be my favourite. But it's funny how just one or two girls can make a bar for you.

No #177 is a great loss... :(

Depends BKKanalyst.

Although it might be true with beer bar ladies or gogo bar it is definitely not true with ladies

from other joints.

I agree that many ladies working at "higher class" joints are just girls who climbed the "nightlife staircases" (got a promotion if you prefer"

but many other ladies working at such places never came close to a chrome pole and will probably never do.

Soi 33 has a good share of these ladies, places like champagne had too and G clubs have many.

Starfish exist everywhere but many ladies working at the venues understand very well the concept of

good paying customers.

Strange that I had my share of starfish in MP or gogo bars and never had a single one at champagne or pegasus (just 2 places among others).....

The fact that the gf calls me doggie is irrelevant though it may reflect how I can be when falling in love this is not my normal behavior when punting.

First off, calling you a dog in indeed an intended insult. Nothing sweet or cute about it. It is a major insult.Same as calling you a buffalo, not sure which is worse. Maybe dog?

Second of all, there isn't much difference between the Soi 33 girls and the other whores in BKK, just a matter of marketing. The Soi 33 girls who don't get a customer and still need cash may well slum it on lower Suk later at night.

A few I know in Washington Sq. used to work on Soi 33, but the high costs involved often ment less bar fines/customers. Also tighter work rules. Annies also had a few rejects from Soi 33 as well.

Again, it is all in the marketing, price is no indication of quality, especially when pussy is involved. Some guys are hung up on the "upscalenmess" of Soi 33, and somehow feel it is better, fine for them, all in what you/they like. Other guys are just happy to be in the same bar as some pussy, and will pay anything for the "privilege." But in the end, the product is the same, whether you pay $3000 on Soi 33 or 1500 for the same holes on lower Suk when she gets off work. I seriously doubt she gives you "twice the fuck" for twice the price.

NOTE: I will concede there is a difference in the average punter in Soi 33 and the average punters in Nana and cowboy. This may be the real appeal for some. I do like Washington Sq, as the punters are generally better behaved regulars than the crowd at Nana and Cowboy.

whether you pay $3000 on Soi 33 or 1500 for the same holes on lower Suk when she gets off work

Sure if you don't mind waiting 5 or 6 hours. Then again why are you paying at all when you could be waiting longer and possibly getting it for free since we're aiming for the cheap charlie logo.

Supply and Demand mates. If the Japanese are willing to pay more for the lookers, they get them. It's pretty simple. They pay more, they get first dibs. If they paid the same as you to keep the prices down, then they wouldn't always get their birds.

OH,

I recently read an article about a psychological study done on price and how it affects people's thinking and perception. Result was many thought a product better because of its pricing. Then they swapped things about, lower pricing the supposedly 'quality' higher priced products and higher pricing the cheaper products. Blind tests and other assorted blinds showed that people tasting or using the higher priced lower quality (supposedly) products thought they were better than the earlier high priced products. There was said to be some link between this affect and certain 'pleasure' areas of the brain as well. I'll see if I can find the article. Was very interesting.

Cent

I read this study too some time ago.

I think, in my case, the pleasure areas which are stimulated are not so by the price I pay.

:grin:

All comes down to what you want, or I should rather say to which woman you want.

If the woman I want is working in pegasus and that you have to pay: 450 + 6K for a girl and you being a member then if you want her you have to pay the price.

If the same girl was working in a beer bar I will of course be willing to pay her less...unfortunately this is usually not the case.

Cheers

:beer:

http://www.privatebangkok.com

Archived