Japanese Punters

jonjon058

Starfish?

Never had but I am so handsome they can not resist my natural charm

:grin:

err, rather the number of bills

:neener:

Truth is, I also like the "package" but to make you comfortable I remember 2 years ago barfining a sweet young lady at baccara for 2K LT.

:beer:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I am not as you will have the same girl the day after for 1K.

Yeah but only until some idiot sponsor takes her back to his home with him! :banghead::doah:

(If that doesn't happen, most of them just waste the extra cash you give them on shit so it doesn't matter as much. It's the take-homers that are the real villans. :cussing: )

hahaha

Could have been me....

(you did not tell me if her nickname began by the letter T)

:neener:

Take-homer? Yes, this is my problem with the soi 33 lady...she is saving all she can.

Don't you think we are kidnapping this thread for a bit too long?

2 years ago, 1K?

what did you get? An unlucky BG at the end of the month?

Or are you that handsome and charming?

:neener::beer:

Part of the price hike? Never paid more than the majority where I picked up and usually paid a bit less.

Price hike not at all except maybe for KY gel....

:elephant:

sorry for the thread fuk, but since you mentioned past prices at Baccara does anyone remember the special they use to run upstairs years ago?

700 baht all-in included the girl, the barfine and the st room.

How things have changed :(

drogon-

"This is why I usually do not like people saying I am a bastard paying 5K for a BG no matter soi 33, G club or cockail club as they do not realize the process."

I sincerely believe that the more you pay the less you get once you get past a certain price level. In another thread you mentioned the GF calling you her "dog". Dude, this is not good. Even if said with a smile....

The process is very simple and very predictable.

Depends BKKanalyst.

Although it might be true with beer bar ladies or gogo bar it is definitely not true with ladies

from other joints.

I agree that many ladies working at "higher class" joints are just girls who climbed the "nightlife staircases" (got a promotion if you prefer"

but many other ladies working at such places never came close to a chrome pole and will probably never do.

Soi 33 has a good share of these ladies, places like champagne had too and G clubs have many.

Starfish exist everywhere but many ladies working at the venues understand very well the concept of

good paying customers.

Strange that I had my share of starfish in MP or gogo bars and never had a single one at champagne or pegasus (just 2 places among others).....

The fact that the gf calls me doggie is irrelevant though it may reflect how I can be when falling in love this is not my normal behavior when punting.

Archived