The Flip Side of Bargirl Relationships

Hugh_Hoy

The cynical bunch that resides on this board is usually quick to relate their experiences and knowledge regarding the lying, thieving, conniving creatures known as â??bargirlsâ?Â. Not often related are those incidents that sometimes portray the less-than-honorable punters that they have to deal with; and, sometimes, with the same emotional (if not financial) consequences a (especially) new monger might experience. Such a situation was brought to my attention when I opened my email today.

â??

Hello Darling

Here i send some nice Pictures to you,

hope you like it and make same next time with you

Take care !! Love and miss you always

C xoxoxâ?Â

I received this email from a bargirl Iâ??ve known for at least three years. Attached to the email were VERY explicit photos of her sucking some guyâ??s cock and taking his dick in her pussy. Did I mention that this same email was sent to no less than 6 different guys AND her own original email addresses? Well, that was the case.

Iâ??ve known this gal for in excess of three years, and, while she is not shy, I was certain that she sure as hell would NOT distribute such photos to her customers. So, how did this happen?

I telephoned â??Câ? today after receiving the email. Before I could finish my first sentence, she said, â??Hugh, I must tell you something. I hope you understand.â? â??Câ? went on to say that the photos were taken and sent from her farang â??boyfriendâ?Â; a â??manâ? who she said has been one of her customers for about three years. (She had told me about him before, so I knew who she was talking about.) She had told him that she loved him, and she swore that was the truth. In fact, she started crying like a baby as she related the scenario to me. She had told him that she wanted to stop dancing and only work â??serviceâ? and not go with other men. (I believe it to be true.) She was so trusting of him and wanted to be so open with him that she opened up her email account and let him see her password. (She is neither computer â??savvyâ? or able to write in English.) When he saw emails from other customers (including me), he called her a â??liarâ? and a â??cheatâ?Â. She said that he did not understand that she â??workedâ? and that only with his financial support could she stop dancing and only serve drinks. (He had, apparently, previously agreed to a nominal stipend.)

So, for her devotion and willingness to stop â??workingâ? in the usual sense of the word, the fuckstick decided to send his photos to some of her customers. Certainly, word of this type of conduct gets around the bargirl circuit as surely as stories get passed around on message boards.

FWIT, I replied â??to allâ? to whom the email was sent, calling the guy an â??assholeâ?Â. I received an email from one of the recipients who has known â??Câ? for about two years (not as a customer) who concurred. (Everybody who knows her has used the term â??sweetâ? and honest when describing â??Câ?Â.)

Bottom line: the girls get fed as much shit as they feed us.

HH

the photos were taken and sent from her farang â??boyfriendâ?Â; a â??manâ? who she said has been one of her customers for about three years.

HH

Permission to be cynic #1

Boyfriend/customer was obviously pissed off big time.

The girls was undoubtedly bull-shitting to him otherwise why would he be so pissed off to do what he did which I might add I do not approve of.

Seems to be only her side to the story here.

Again another punter in delusional mode.

But who's delusional? It sounds like "he" is - and for what it's worth Big Oyster maybe you should tell her she can go to police and complain about what he did - should discourage people from vindictive behavior in the future!

I'm with the girl on this one (but I don't know her and I wasn't in any of her pics).

Not even the guy with the real small one? :)

Seriously, this is what happens when you talk to them... no, I'll rephrase that, this is what happens when you listen to them.

I've lived with bargirls and used to have many of their friends come over for meals, TV, cards... anything but threesomes or foursomes etc.

I know how complex their lives are and I know that some get really involved with their customers.

Others just treat the guys as a meal ticket and the more the better.

I've offered advice here before and I can only repeat that every bodies different, including bargirls.

Seems to me that the most cynical guys keep falling for the same type of girl. Must be some sort of a death wish or masochistic streak.

Yeah

"and all BG are lying scamming bitches"

In the same way:

"All punters are honest and decent beings"

Seems you do not catch the complexity of human beings.....-> not all BG are lying bitches you know.

Do you ever consider the number of guys who come to Thailand because they can't get or keep a woman in their own country?

Then when it all goes tits up here, once again it's the woman's fault.... "lying scamming bitches".

Archived