The Flip Side of Bargirl Relationships

Hugh_Hoy

Do you ever consider the number of guys who come to Thailand because they can't get or keep a woman in their own country?

Then when it all goes tits up here, once again it's the woman's fault.... "lying scamming bitches".

What amazes me is that they are surprised when it does.... :banghead:

Do you ever consider the number of guys who come to Thailand because they can't get or keep a woman in their own country?

OK, you got me. :clown::beer::crazy:

OH made this same point in a recent post, and went on to say that said guys are just as unlikely to have a worthwhile relationship with a TG as they were in Farangland. Words that may yet come back to haunt me over the coming months, but I'm just too damned happy to care right now.

OH made this same point in a recent post, and went on to say that said guys are just as unlikely to have a worthwhile relationship with a TG as they were in Farangland. Words that may yet come back to haunt me over the coming months, but I'm just too damned happy to care right now.

GD, what OH meant was the old wisdom that men "who could not pick up women in Farangland cannot pick up women in LoS."

I agree. But if that is you (NOT insinuating, just saying "you" in a generic sense), then stick to whoring, and avoid trying to make one of them a regular "GIRLFRIEND." You'll get rolled. You do not get women, and Thai women may seem user-friendly, but are really graduate-level courses.

Nothing to be ashamed of...no male gets women 100%!

It is very risky, and we men who get broads even <25%, want our brahs to have the best advantages possible. Really!

Cheers,

SD

Archived