Where would you like to cum sir?

teddy

I've thought about this poll a lot.....

Unfortunately my preferred "option" is not on the list...... :grinyes: :hubba: :hubba: :grinyes:

Cum to think about it....there is only 1 "preferred option' for me....

...But maybe several places.....

:grinyes::dunno::stirthepo:elephant::yay::chili::stirthepo:dunno::grinyes:

:rotl::rotl::rotl::wanker::rotl::rotl::rotl:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... shoot my load in the condom and flush it down the bog. ..

That is an oecolocgical NO-NO!!!!

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Where is our filth-expert???

Oh I forgot - I can not see him' date=' as I ignored the dude.

MaW

[/quote']

Manatbore, I am here and you aint got me on ignore cause you love it.

As for where do I shoot my load. Well, my personal favourite is to rip of the condom just at the last moment (always doggy style) and whilst her face is buried deep into the pillow (cause the bitch needs something to bite on) and shoot my muck onto her frock which as always been positioned on the chair so I can get it on the back.

That way, my barfine leaves my room with a sore minge, preferably a sore arse and a token on her back for her mates to laugh at later.

I have one regular squeeze who caught me doing this and now ALWAYS insists on me blowing satan's seed into her hair where she rubs the nasty in.

See, there are hoes at there as bad as I am.

Ive got another who AWALYS gaps her ass and has me blow it up there, whereby she raises her feet up the wall and stays that way for a good 15 minues. She always calls me aftyer leaving within 20 mins of leaving and the conversation is always where she is and how she can feel it seeping. Dirty wee vixen.

Loool Yeh, that's right Dumbsoda. I also like 19 year old chicks which makes me an encouragable Kiddy Fiddler, then there's the cash payments to poor farm girls, who have no choice but to work the bars, for sexual services......well, that's little more than forced entry, I'm a rapist no less.

And as for the the mature, buxom Dutch hookers I like....well, we all know what that relates back to now don't we? Im just plain 'ol mother fucker with me Oedipus complex, right or do ya read that wrong too?

I do enjoy your attempts at armchair psychology, keep'em coming. You might just get it really spot on one day.

Im off to fuck a chinese bird up her arse. Hope her flipflop craping bro is there.

Archived