Where would you like to cum sir?

teddy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once accidentally splurted into my 'friend's eye. She shrieked, jumped up and ran off to the bathroom. But she'd been out of the profession for nearly six years already, so must have lost her ability to absorb whatever comes. Did a very good job however.

And then there is Ms TheetNjai, who preferred me to come on her modest chest, so she could rub it in. She believed that would help them get bigger. Alas, she disappeared from her SC bar a few months ago, Mamasan said 'gone home'. One of my top performers ever........

Alas, the tits stayed very modest. but she compensated for that by having these wonderful protruding inner labia, which made her 'stand out' amongst all the girls on stage. Kind of mesmerizing.

I miss her. She showed me that little notebook which showed she made about 55 k Bt average over the last year. Maybe she made enough, and retired back home.

Alas, the tits stayed very modest. but she compensated for that by having these wonderful protruding inner labia, which made her 'stand out' amongst all the girls on stage.

Considering your renowned performance skills, one can only imagine the "tremolo" you achieved with that unique mouthpiece.

Archived