Where would you like to cum sir?

teddy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even a master swordsman such as moi doesn't rest on his laurels

Ditto, teddy, ditto - I just wish my sword hadn't spent so much of its life sheathed. As I told one of the Soi 4 slappers last month, I have alarmingly high standards. Like the polite lass that she was, she couldnt answer with her mouth full.

-> not in the mouth for sure as I hate BJ

:confused::beer:

:shocked::crazy::shakehead With this and your love of overpaying for overdressed girls in member clubs as opposed to gogos, you take over from Munchie as being the most opposite board member to me!

You put your dirty dirty cock into a sweet girl's mouth and move it around. What's not to like? :dunno:

Mouth or pussy for me.

I've always been mystified about the fascination some guys have for arse sex. Why would you want to take someone up the arse - a hole full of shit - when there's a perfectly good pussy there? :dunno:

For me, there can only be three good explanations for this:

Either:

1) You're a secret gay. :) In this case, be honest and choose a bloke.

or

2) Your cock is too small for the pussy you're choosing. In this case, choose a smaller girl.

or

3) Your girl's on a period, you're a pussy about a bit of blood and she refuses to do a bj. In thise case, choose a different girl who does bjs. It's 2008, not 1958!

(When I say 'you' and 'your' here, I mean arse-preferer in general, not 'you', drogon :) )

A fair comment about arese preferring. I'm not a 'preferer' but I have been there. Not really at my suggestion and there was some discussion beforehand. We had already achieved that steady relationship state. Her thinking was that she wanted to share something intimate that she had never done before, very definitely her first time at this too. Ignore the physiological for a moment it was a more emotional thing for her to offer something which she had never done for another man. Not there had been that many anyway but she very much saw it as the virginity she wanted to give. Emphasis here on her choice.

We've been that way again, several times, it is a very personal thing and highly mood and situation dependent, but this a lady whom, in our relationship, has awakened to her sexuality and loves to experiment.

Me, I'm just her sex toy :hubba:

With this and your love of overpaying for overdressed girls in member clubs as opposed to gogos' date=' you take over from Munchie as being the most opposite board member to me!

[/quote']

Whose the least opposite board member to you? Frede? :smirk:

Could be. :)

I don't have his money-boasting tendencies though and I wouldn't fuck 1 girl at Eden, let alone the number he's apparently up for. :)

Bit of him for being honest about what he really likes (as opposed to some of you lot who seem to come here only to 'drink and chat' in Patpong and look down on those who actually like to fuck girls :neener: ), bit of Gadfly for economics/politics, bit of Simie and others for tit-loving. :)

Archived