Where would you like to cum sir?

teddy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does it matter? A nanosecond after ejaculation I've not cared a rats arse where it went.

Let the jizz fall where it may.

I'm almost in the same camp here. Somebody used to have a sig line on this board, something about 'After you've done your dough', I guess that's sort of it. Whilst I don't mind admiring my own, or her, handiwork for the most part that immediate post ejaculate few seconds tends to be a bit of a blur.

As a counter to this I have recently started to practice achieving multiple orgasms. Now I always thought this meant multiple ejac's but seems not. Right now I'm working on my PC muscle and after a couple of days am getting quite used to the added control. Next is to start experimenting with splooge avoidance during stimulation and the follow through. This will hopefully mean more fun for me and a few less expensive hairdo re-working for her.

What does it matter? A nanosecond after ejaculation I've not cared a rats arse where it went.

Really?

What if it went in a guy's mouth? :smirk:

(Some guy who, for the sake of this example, happened waiting in a cupboard in the room and popped out just at the right moment to catch it :grin: )

How would you feel then? :)

Archived