Farang tastes in Thai girls

FIGJAM

Yes, most expats end up having regular relationship after the ST/LT frenzy excitement fades.

just that I met quite a few who got burnt by long-term relation with TG and who went back to the ST-LT routine.

Still, spending power/willingness to throw money is a major factor...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FigJam you seem to be unable to accept that I'd like different sizes and shapes equally - tell you what - you go out with me - I'll choose 4 very different types of girls - you pay the bar fine!

CTO, I think you are entirely missing the point.

I like and much prefer tall, white skinned, with a hourglass figure and as much "Caucasian looking" facial features as possible Thai girls yet I (just like yourself) am perfectly capable of finding very attractive shorter, dark skinned, petite Isaan girls.

You insist that between taller/shorter, dark skin/white skin, petite/fuller figure, regional ethnic facial features and so on you really have no particular preference, so let's try this way: if you were told to choose only one of each of the physical characteristics I listed and from then on you could have only girls with those characteristics would you really choose by tossing a coin?

Answer "yes" and I will accept that and will try to believe you :)

FIGJAM and CTO: Best way to solve your problem.

Let me invite both of you -> we will have a busy night (with a few others from the board).

I suggest we take some paper:

Then we tour the following places and pick up a few females and give every one of them a rating then just add a note to know which one of her features attract us the most.

MP -> then NEP/SC - > A glub or a place like pegasus.

Of course the "study" will probably become a problem as you will get more and more drunk...

:beer:

Archived