Farang tastes in Thai girls

FIGJAM

I prefer (Thai) ladies who:

1. Have "softer" facial features, i.e. more "Europid";

2. Are taller (160cm will do);

3. Slim but yet ample meat.

Skin colour is not so much of an issue for me, but I'll rather avoid too dark.

The facial features are more important for I do not like big jaws, big lips and flat noses.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The facial features are more important for I do not like big jaws, big lips and flat noses.

Mate, ya hit it. That's exactly it for me as well! Tho' I'll go 165 on the height...

Cheers,

SD

drogon,

'damn hot desperate housewife' - hmm, but at the same time she's at your office was it? :)

anyways sounds perfect to me - care to bring her over together with all your other stuff - or at least inform her msn nick so as to facilitate a bit of web cam lovin! :hubba: :cover::beer:

Nono, unluckily.

I am travelling a lot from one office to another (usually 3-5 days at a time)

I am based in Madrid....plenty of hot South Americans in my office but they are more greedy than their Thai sisters....

They do not only see me as a walking ATM (like the Thais) but also as their passport to be allowed to remain in Europe.

:(

The Danish Thai? No way, I do not want to fight with her husband, he is a great guy.

:beer:

Sorry guys, I made a mistake.

I am not a farang so I shouldn't have responded on this topic...

I like them all shapes sizes and heights - have had the midgets and the amazon's - loved them all :)

Do you like all of them shapes, sizes, heights and colors to the exact same extent..? :liar:

I would like so much to go out with you every night for a month and pick your girl for the night ... :mooning:

I think the dichotomy between both surveys comes from a few factors:

- Spending power/willingness to spend of expats.

- Headache/problems acceptance level: Many expats tend to limit themselves to SC/NEP etc... for the convenience of the relations -> not wanting the potential troubles/problems sometimes involved when you enter long-term relation with TG.

I think the dichotomy between both surveys comes from a few factors:

I have a few ideas as well which I will express later, once we have more votes, on the other thread (where they are better discussed).

- Spending power/willingness to spend of expats.

Agreed. The type of girls winning here are also the type of girls the Thais themselves favor so in both the P4P and "normal" relationships they are in higher demand and thus command higher prices/"manutention".

- Headache/problems acceptance level: Many expats tend to limit themselves to SC/NEP etc... for the convenience of the relations -> not wanting the potential troubles/problems sometimes involved when you enter long-term relation with TG.

I strongly disagree here. Almost all expats are/have been/will end up in some kind of long-term relationship with one or more girls.

Archived