Farang tastes in Thai girls

FIGJAM

I have always had a thing for the light-skinned, high cheekboned girls that come from around Chiang Mai, but I have not deliberately set out to catch them. My current girlfriend, for the past 4 years, is quite tall at 5 feet 5 inches, dark-skinned and comes from Nakhon Si Thammarat, in the south. Despite our age difference and different cultures, she is my soul-mate and I would not change anything about her. To me she is suay, but she does not think so, because of the colour of her skin. I call her my bronze beauty.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realised that in the last 4 years I only went with ladies who were not from Isaan. (with 2 exceptions)

ex soi 33 gf was from BKK, Half Chinese too.

Strange, as back here in Europe I prefer women with a nice brown skin.

Nice poll there FJ!

Perhaps a minority, but as one guy described a mixed bangkokian, japanese, lao etc I'm getting increasingly into the mixed race girls say Thai-European :hubba:

There's a good 'prototype' such one on CH3 around 8-9pm most nights - I believe Thai-Norway mix very cute!

When girls suggest to me that they are unhappy with their skin colour and consider themselves black or brown I just point out that to me they are honey coloured, or even better, golden. That usually raises a smile.

Unfortunately no matter how much you assure them you find the color of their skin not an issue or that they are beautiful regardless of how dark they are it is not your acceptance that they are after.

Guest lazyphil

i was chatting to the checkout girl in tescos yesterday who looked thai or fillapina turned out she was from nepal!!, nice looking girl!

Tastes differ. For me it all depends on my mood. I can get equally thrilled by tall, short, big breast, small breasts etc. If a girl is my girlfriend looks is not the most important. To be able to connect with her is. Which is why I am fighting to help my current gf at the moment. We are very much alike in many things. Including the ability to get into trouble. Which she is in now big time.

Waerth

Archived