Farang tastes in Thai girls

FIGJAM

Reading on another thread the umpteenth reference to the stereotypical farang taste for shorter, darker skinned Isaan girls prompted me to try out for the first time the poll feature :)

I think the origin of this stereotype lies in the fact that farangs usually end up with shorter, darker skinned Isaan girls simply because that's what is most easily "accessible" to them, in Thailand.

And since these types of questions usually stir up a lot of controversy let me preface this by saying that in my years in Thailand most of the girls I have been with fit this stereotype and they usually are the most easygoing, down to earth and fun to be around amongst the Thais.

That said, my "Asian ideal" is far from that. My wife is very close to my ideal, she comes from Udon Thani (Isaan) but she is 50% Thai (her mother is a Bangkokian), 25% Japanese and 25% Laotian (her grandpa was Japanese, her grandma Laotian). She is tall, white skinned and quite busty but with a narrow waist. Her facial features don't look Thai at all and when she is not mistaken for a luk-k'n they think she is Japanese.

Ok, now, about the poll: by petite/fuller figure I don't mean slim/fat, I mean that "childlike" figure many seem to like compared to a more classic, "Western" womanlike figure. And about the facial feature, there are different ethnicities in the broad areas I indicated, so that's just to get a general idea, not to be "scientific"...

Clarify your choices and better explain your tastes in a post!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol! Either the poll results will move a lot from their present status or a lot of westerners just don't walk around with the kind of girl they like

Never a more accurate post has been made!!!!!!!

Cheers,

SD

Maybe should have read....looks like Noi....doesn't look like Noi

Have seen some stunning Isaan girls and some ordinary Chinese Thai girls. Just as long as they are in the right age range and suit my tastes doesn't matter where they come from. I find a some of the mixed girls from Burma leave the Thai girls for dead. But it's always a personal taste thing.

The birds I go with tend to have a fondness for mobile phones and an ability to leave hotels without a trace.

Cheers

These are the gals I have become familiar with.

Of course, maybe it's me. As I normally choose the gal.

:wave:

Have seen [...] some ordinary Chinese Thai girls.

ONLY some?!? :shocked:

Just as long as they are in the right age range and suit my tastes doesn't matter where they come from.

Of course where she comes from doesn't matter, it's just a general indication of how she looks like.

BTW, my wife is the first non-Caucasian (as in white Westerner) girl I've had a serious relationship with. For my tastes, beautiful and sexy Caucasian girls are far more beautiful and sexy than beautiful and sexy Asian girls yet I have married an Asian whom I think is one of the most beautiful and sexy (and many other qualities for which I have married her) girl than I have ever known.

But it's always a personal taste thing.

Yep, and that's exactly what this poll is all about... Personal tastes! :rotfl:

Archived