Wearing Symbolic Yellow by Farangs

sakoni2002

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At my job, almost every farang wears yellow on Monday. Honor the k? Nope.

It's a day without a tie.

I was one of the few farang who wore yellow at my last job. Seemed to piss off the admin, because ties were required on white guys, but they couldn't really tell you not to wear the shirt on Mondays.

i have several yellow shirts hanging with the according logo in the wardrobe. i do not wear them anymore as masses of farangs started to wear them!

i would never wear them when going drinking or whoremongering!

anybody interested to get one?

If it was a good idea for Farangs to wear them I suspect my Mrs would have bought me one.

It's like the special shirts Thai men wear for weddings and parties, I was admiring them in a shop one day and asked if I should get one and she said "No".

Ahhhh - the wedding shirts or formal occasion shirts! there like a safari jacket made of stiff silk! I love them! One of the regulars on Friday gatherings wears one and I am truely envious - then again I also like Safari Suits!

The few times I've worn yellow to work on Monday, the reaction has been very favourable. But I don't make a habit of it, nor am I expected to.

My Mrs is a very patriotic 100% Thai and proud of it. But even she said to me she resented the government telling civil servants what they had to wear, including during the extended mourning period for HRH Princess Galyani Wattana (who was a very admirable and likeable person). My Mrs probably would have worn black anyway, but didn't like being ordered to do so.

You get a silk worm - and you rub it - not too hard - not too soft - as you do - you'll feel the silk worm get harder and harder, slowly you rub it but soon faster and faster feels good and using a firmer action till at last SLOIGE out comes the silk.

Next it's woven somehow into silk material and coloured - no idea how thats done.

Then some fat fucking farang or pompous Thai twat goes to a Silk shop where they see a bunch of very formal looking shirts that are so stiff and starchy they are like putting on a suit made of cardboard. It really feels like starchy silk with cardboard inside.

And that's where little silk babies come from.

Archived