Official - Euro 2008 -

Mentors

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally we have feelgood story about Football.

i do get pissed off with the antics of these overpaid and over indulged Players.

but Klasnic who scored the winning Goal for Croatia has a remarkable story to tell.

early 2007 he had a kidney transplant which failed and he had another kidney transplant later in the Year.

the 2nd operation was successful and he returned to playing Football in March of this Year.

to get back into the National Team and score in a major Championships is a remarkable feat.

he obviously had such dedication to return to his chosen sport and i wish him well.

No way ..i don't understand them ....heard this in the car ...nearly ran off the road :grinyes::neener:

yes never happens before in a tournament and nobody knows exactly why, not shure the Spanish referee knows... :doah:

both coaches just briefing, then both send away.

maybe the referee was from a other form of sport -maybe synchronising swimming - who knows? :angel:

today games in Switzerland:

Group C

Bern:

Netherland - Romania

Basel:

France - Italy

Bern will see another Oranjes invasion today.

last game today in Zurich, the rainy streets will be full for the last time with Frogs and Spaghettis.

If Romania can win, then France and Italy go home :shocked:

:_party::soccer::_party:

devils reject sorry but it was a bit too easy given the "hint" provided by torneyboy

Although I did not always have good experience with Australians, I must say that all NZ I met were incredibly great people

:beer:

I do wish Roumania wins against the Dutch B team, while I still wish it to be a nice game and fair play (not calculated elimination).

Thus France and Italy would be out and it would be great as they do not deserve to go further

Archived