Obama claims Uncle helped liberate Auschwitz.... Huh?

TheCorinthian

<< I don't really know the differences between Auschwitz, Buchenwald, Bergen Belsen and the rest of the camps. >>

Auschwitz was a death camp, built for genocide. The others were mainly forced labour camps. It was in the Nazis' interest to keep the prisoners alive (more or less).

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Republicans were hoping that they could catch Obama lying -- that maybe Obama never had an uncle who helped liberate the Jews in Europe.

Bambi is lying. His momma was an only child. Whatever uncles Bambi has were likely polygamist alcoholic Marxist Muslim goatherds like his daddy was.

Well' date=' in fact, Obama's uncle (his grandmother's brother) helped liberate the Nazi camp at Buchenwald (Obama mixed up Auschwitz and Buchenwald).[/quote']

In English that is his great-uncle or granduncle. Please stay tuned for the details on this man's service which at the moment seems likely to have been in the U.S. Navy, probably off in the Pacific somewhere.

Funny that this story has been vetted by every major news organization and the Holocaust Museum, but in that weird place called RogueYamLand, it has not. Man, you need to check yerself into a shrink's office right away. Schwew!

You've out done even yourself for nutty conspiracy theory stuff this time.

Seriously, all of which raises the question: What's worse, Obama's apparent gaffe or the RNC pouncing on a Holocaust-related historical mistake for political advantage?

The GOP should be careful...what if someone discovers that Prescott Bush financed the construction of one of these camps? Or compare Obama's misstatement to St RayGun telling Menachem Begin that he filmed the liberation of death camps in 1945, when in actuality he never left Hollywood. 555555555

Cheers,

SD

Suadum, I think you got to lay off rogueyam. If you read his remarks, he is cornered and has nowhere to turn.

Personally, I was for McCain, but listening to rogueyam rant and rave, I have shifted for Obama. I am tired of his name calling every time he gets cornered. Poor guy, sometimes he has some good comments but then he ruins everything he has done with his name calling.

"Kamui,

This is beautiful,like one of the last paradises on earth.

Dullnight, wish he was american (although a burma fan)

But probably with Euros in your pocket. "

yeah... Euros, dollars, baht and even Sterlings... just got back from London and even though everybody was crying, I'd hadn't made so much money there in a single day for over year ...emailed BKK agent to offer the 2 large penthouses in Ascott... sucks to be poor for sure... but then one must be really stupid/lazy/unmotivated to remain in such a state - especially a westerner.

Archived