Parents grief turns to fury in China

Flashermac

It seems your predisposed hatred for leftist and communist, got you into this mess. :nono::nono:

But it's not actual "leftists and communists", just people he categorises as such for being further to the left or more liberal minded than he is..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for your next dose of Kool Aid RY.

Seriously, if you can honestly say, without laughing, that you think the feds did a good job in response to Katrina, then you are either off your meds, delusional, or both.

And it does seem that anyone who dares to question this little fantasy land you have built your belief system upon is immediately labeled an extremist, a lefts, a commie, or whatever. It is intellectually weak of you to do so.

Believe or not RY, I am actually a registered Republican here in CA, as I believe that politics is mostly local, and the local republican politicians better reflect my values and interests over the local dems. It appalls me that the Republican party, on a national level, has been taken over by the neo-cons and religious zealots (such as yourself). I have no idea who I will vote for in November, as I frankly find a lot of fault in any of the candidates. Maybe I'll just write-in Michael Bloomberg (again!).

You might find your life a bit more interesting if, in the future, you occasionally listened to people with differing opinions that yours, rather than resorting to name calling.

And you still need to get laid!

I also want to blame the lefties in the U.S. who were the main impetus behind these draconian housing regulations, construction regulations, etc. that 'forced' American builders to have to meet minimum standards so the same wouldn't happen in the states. :smirk:

Seriously, if you can honestly say, without laughing, that you think the feds did a good job in response to Katrina, then you are either off your meds, delusional, or both.

I have no reason to think that you have the desire or capability to actually learn anything real about the U.S. Federal Government's response to Katrina but anyone who does would do well to start here:

Debunking the Myths of Hurricane Katrina: Special Report

Archived