The first victims would be the Irish

Fidel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can Irish-Americans vote? That would kill the damned thing.

You mean the sponsors of IRA terrorism' date=' wouldn't think so :surprised:

[/quote']

Teddy. The war is over. :hug:

So called Irish American's really get up my feckin nose, most of them have to go back to their great great grandfathers to find a shread of Irish. Why don't they accept that they are just feckin American's and live with it.

If you go to either Ballybunion or Killarney golf course on any given day you will find hundreds of the feckers there, prancing about in their stupid green sweaters and paying anything between $4,000 to $10,000 for overseas life membership which gives them feck all but the ability to prattle on when back in the US about how they are members of Ballybunion or killarney

The stupid feckers even believe in leprechauns and many even claim to have met one, some, even to have played golf with one of the little feckers.

They are all feckin idiots and should have their passports confiscated and be made to stay in their own feckin country.

Guest lazyphil

9/11 surely bought home to the nyc 'irish americans' who had donated money to the IRA years gone by the horror of terrorism the uk has suffered time and time again (obviously not on the grand scale of 9/11). i am english despite having saxon or viking blood or whatever from a long time ago, why cant americans just be content to be american. 100, 300, 1000 years, whats the difference as to when the migration happened?

I can go back three generations on my mom's side to get to my Irish ancestary and four generations on my dad's, and in between, all marriages were between Irish americans with full irish blood in them, so that makes me an American with 100% Irish ancestary. I don't have an Irish passport and have never contributed to the IRA (I did subscribe to an Irish American newpaper for 2 months but canceled after the first issue reached me, when it was apparant that it was a VERY pro-IRA newpaper; I didn't want to be strip-searched at Heathow on my next visit). I would agree with your assessment on golf memberships in Ireland by Americans. My dad's side came from Kinsale, Cork, on the ground now used as a golf course called "the head." I was allowed to visit (by covering my jeans with wind breaker pants) but, at $250 a round, wouldn't consider playing it. Whenever I visit, I do take disgarded stones from the "castle" still there.

Too right. My wife was blown up twice by the IRA. She miraculously survived the Woolwich bombings because her bed, in which she was asleep at the time, was blown upside down on top of her and the mattress stopped the debris crushing her. Luckily she only had a few bruises when they dug her out.

The bombs were no doubt paid for by so called Irish Americans.

Archived