If the Thais dont want us, where to ?

gobbledonk

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

gun to the head the less of 2 evils!!....it just seems everyone gets personal at him rather than addressing his posts. i couldn't care less about the law but its facinating seeing how this unfolds, or not!

I *have* proven you wrong on income verification docs

WRONG BlackPussy!

First of all, I have NEVER said that the US embassy doesn't do that, I wrote IIRC they were among the many ones not doing it!

I asked you twice whether you knew what IIRC stands for, it's clear you don't...

IIRC means "If I Recall Correctly".

The discussion was about that Thai immi laws' requirement NOT about just the US Embassy.

I have pointed out several times to you and MeDong that the Thai Embassies themselves do not do that (which is way beyond ridiculous!!) but it has always fallen on deaf ears...

And besides all of that, here is my reply which you, as usual, left unanswered:

Not much use to me since I am not American. Anyway, are you sure we are talking about the same thing?

Here (http://bangkok.usembassy.gov/service/american-citi zens-services.html) and here (http://bangkok.usembassy.gov/service/notarial-serv ices.html) I see no mention of certificating one's stateside income. All I see are "Takings of oaths", "acknowledgments of signatures" and "certifications of true copies".

They can't even authenticate public documents issued in the United States. Quoting verbatim "such documents include vital records (birth, marriage, death and divorce), as well as academic, commercial, or other credentials".

Are you sure what you have really is a certification of your stateside income (which is what Thai law requires) and not some form of legalization/authenticati on/affidavit (which most Immi Officers unlawfully accept, probably out of sheer ignorance/laziness)?

Still waiting for your reply so "proven wrong" my ass!

And still an "IIRC point" so "proven wrong" my ass in any case!

and the existence of 1 year multi-entry non-imm visas

???

I don't recall any such discussion. Link?

yet you still disbelieve (tho' I've offered to take you to the place and show you how it is done -- very generous of me indeed).

You offered that about the income verification in a US embassy which I have never said was a fact.

I never said I don't believe you, I have asked you if you are sure it's a "certification of your stateside income" and not one of those other docs I mentiuoned. Post a scan (with the names blacked out, of course) and let's see it!!!!

Now I'm not arsed to wast my time on you outside of picking up your gems of silly unintentional humour.

Yeah, in the same way that people religiously believing that the sun orbits around the Earth find the idea that it's the other way around very humorous...

One day you will wake up.

...maybe.

Long established hatred? Sure it is -- just go look at your posts. Very simple.

And there lies the problem: you LOOK at my posts. You don't READ them and you don't UNDERSTAND them.

BTW, you have avoided my question on why you care...

On the contrary, replied many times and I, just like you wrote before, "am not arsed to wast my time on you" going to search for them and copying and pasting the same reply which I have already given many times without you understanding or even acknowledging it.

...or how you claim to have any firsthand knowledge of anything in LoS since you have not even been there for 3+ years.

I could reply "the same way you and others here think of knowing any thing about China or elsewhere" (when you are actually wrong, as with the example on this thread) but the real reply is that I still have family and friends in Thailand and I keep myself up to date because of my ties and because LOS is still my plan B. Moreover, the vast majority of the issues I discuss and write about HAVE NOT CHANGED IN THE LAST 3 YEARS since they are old, ancient "issues" which are very much part of what Thailand and Thai society themselves are.

Fer fuck sake Figleaf get a life. You've posted more words on this thread than Torneyboy has on almost 20,000 posts.

FFS The_Funkmaster, get a life! I have 455 posts in almost 6.5 years whilst you have made 5716 posts in less than 3 years and YOU are telling ME I spend too much time on the board!! :rotfl:

Archived