If the Thais dont want us, where to ?

gobbledonk

I went to the Thai consulate/embassy in Chicago in April, 2008 and they flat out tod me, "no more 'O' type visa". They suggested I get a retirement visa.

I went to a "honorary Thai consulate" and had the 'O' visa in 15 minutes + $175 US dollars.

So you can get an 'O' visa but it is getting harder.

Exactly. It's all part of the ongoing clampdown on visas of the last few years.

At the moment in Italy all you can get, officially, at the Embassy in Rome and at the various consulates are single entry TV, "O-A" for retirees, "O" for spouses (single entry!) and "B" for business reasons (single entry!).

Two of my friends have recently managed to get double entry TVs in Genoa after being turned down in Milan and Turin and a guy I know (who is not married to a Thai) has managed to get an "O" in Neaples but was told "it was the last time they would do this for him".

For sure, I would like the see our "home" countries even up the playing field. If I can't own property in Thailand, then the Thais should not be able to own it in my home country...tit for tat.

Not as long as there are still around so many smiling blind daydreaming Thai apologists and other PC morons... They are just about the only thing preventing us Westerners from getting a fairer treatment abroad.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not as long as there are still around so many smiling blind daydreaming Thai apologists and other PC morons... They are just about the only thing preventing us Westerners from getting a fairer treatment abroad.

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Damn, now there's the only reason I read your shit: once in a while you come up with the best comedy! Thanks for brightening my day!

Ahhh, yes, dear old Figgy: he of the "if everyone just thought like me we'd all be happy, and have pet ponies too!" mentality. How's that working out for you in real life? You must be one miserable bastard cuz humans are too inconsiderate to just agree with you!

On a sidebar, since you have long established that you hate Thailand and its people (God help your wife!) and wish them ill, why the fuck do you even care?

Regards,

SD

And since it's you smiling blind daydreaming Thai apologists who never reply on the arguments but only on the persona, here is your reply:

You stated; "From start to finish", which must have meant all of it.

Then you state; "Apart from the fact that this bit wasn't the focus of my reply"

Make your feckin mind up.

And where, exactly, is the contradiction in what I wrote????

I wrote that:

A. his reply was senseless from start to finish

B. that bit wasn't my main focus

I never denied that bit wasn't included in my first "all of this is senseless" statement. In fact, I throughly addressed that bit and showed you that:

1. gobbledonk couldn't LEGALLY get an "O" NON-IMM multi entry as a tourist

2. depending on his country of origin "O" NON-IMM multi entries may not be available anymore

Oh and by the way, I didn't read the rest of the reply due to the silly underlinings and use of bold font.

Let's see your next excuse:

1. "O visa 12 months multi entry" do not exist, there are cat. "O" NON-IMMIGRANT 90 days single and multi entry visas

2. 1 year extension of stays are done in Thailand at the conditions I discussed in the thread I linked

3. Each embassy/consulate/single officer are a law unto themselves so I have no problem believeing that he got a "O" NON-IMM 90 days multi entry visa (good, if well used, for up to 15 months not 12). I don't know where and on which base he asked for a "O" NON-IMM but fact is that they are not given for tourism (although in the gone past you cold sometimes trick your way into getting one on the base of visiting "Thai friends"!) and, most importantly, MANY countries (my own, Italy, included) are not issuing multi entries anymore!

In the gobbledonk's case the best he could hope for, legally, was a double entry Tourist Visa which are themselves becoming difficult to get leaving you with just a single entry TV.

In any case, there are today NO PROVISIONS in Thai immi laws for a young (as in under 50), wealthy, not-married-to-a-Thai Westerner wishing to stay long time and spend his money in this 3rd world country.

You have to fight them just to be allowed to stay in country to spend your money!

You on the otherhand seem to get all your facts wrong if any of your other posts are anything to go by.

So, are you able to confute the things I have been writing?

Waiting for your counter-arguments and datas since I haven't seen ANY in reply to my "other posts" where I get "all my facts wrong".

Choose an argument, teddy, and show me how wrong my facts are.

I squinted at that one Figjam and noticed the use of capital letters so I didn't read it either. Try again.

Damn, now there's the only reason I read your shit: once in a while you come up with the best comedy! Thanks for brightening my day!

Ahhh, yes, dear old Figgy: he of the "if everyone just thought like me we'd all be happy, and have pet ponies too!" mentality. How's that working out for you in real life? You must be one miserable bastard cuz humans are too inconsiderate to just agree with you!

On a sidebar, since you have long established that you hate Thailand and its people (God help your wife!) and wish them ill, why the fuck do you even care?

Regards,

SD

You have never managed to prove me wrong on anything and you are not even trying anymore faking some kind of lame dupe argument to oppose to my points. All you are left with are these pathetic attempts at humor.

Oh and BTW, you have "long established" NOTHING since you have never managed to actually understand what I have been saying.

I am still willing and ready to address any counter-argument you may have to try and confute my points, of course.

Ciao ciao BlackPussy :wave:

I *have* proven you wrong on income verification docs and the existence of 1 year multi-entry non-imm visas, yet you still disbelieve (tho' I've offered to take you to the place and show you how it is done -- very generous of me indeed). Now I'm not arsed to wast my time on you outside of picking up your gems of silly unintentional humour.

Long established hatred? Sure it is -- just go look at your posts. Very simple.

BTW, you have avoided my question on why you care...

...or how you claim to have any firsthand knowledge of anything in LoS since you have not even been there for 3+ years.

Regards,

SD -- buh-bye now Figgy

Guest lazyphil

figjam comes across as on the ball and makes some here squirm because they are usually the ones who post very articulate info posts and FJ raises the bar!!

what ry and tb have to do with this is beyond me, bringing them into this just shows that theres straw grasping.

Archived