If the Thais dont want us, where to ?

gobbledonk

Try opening one China without a work visa.

I often wonder if these people carrying on about how difficult Thailand is to live, work and do business in have ever even lived, worked or done business in another Asian country? :dunno:

Of course they have not. Likely as not they have only been the LoS and their home country :banghead: .

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh!? So China is applying the same regulations as Thailand? You are right but does this makes Thailand looks any better? I know that trading with Chinese Yuan you will have to face more restriction than Thai Baht. Myanmar and North Korea even more. But it speaks for itself that you to refer to dictatorships.

I wonder what point people like you are trying to make by always blindly defending racist and discriminating laws. You not even try to respond to the arguments of other posters but instead either become personal or just try to diverge the discussion.

Try opening one China without a work visa.

I often wonder if these people carrying on about how difficult Thailand is to live' date=' work and do business in have ever even lived, worked or done business in another Asian country? :dunno: [/quote']

Of course they have not. Likely as not they have only been the LoS and their home country :banghead: .

Cheers,

SD

:rotfl:

And here we have 2 of the best smiling blind daydreaming Thai apologists spewing their usual crap and with the nerve to say to others what should be said to themselves...

IN CHINA YOU DO NOT NEED A WORK VISA TO OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT!

:rotfl:

If my tired memory serves me...in Malaysia, I hd a friend open a Malay bank account with a letter from a company he was "consulting" for.

He did not have a Malay wok permit bt was able to open an account.

I never tried in China but next time I am there, maybe next month, I will give it a try.

I didnt have any problem with getting a O visa 12 months multi entry, if you do it the correct way then the process is easy. We can not complain, ask a Thai about getting a Australian visa especially a female! Try getting into USA if you have been to one of their hated or banned countrys (guilty by association?). Try going over to the USA and learning how to fly, even if you from UK, Aust or EU, 6 months paper work and you might get there. Every country should have to right to protect their beliefs and way of life. They have the right to chose who comes to live here.Jumping boarders every 30 OR 90 days is not the correct way of living here. They are tourist visa,s! Try over staying in Aust USA or UK you will be put in the can and deported, never allowed to return, even if your home country might kill you when you get back.

I know this has been said many times, if you dont like it, go home.

IMHO you are using really weak arguments: Because some countries - led by the USA - have extremely restrictive and often stupid visa laws doesn't mean that LOS should follow their path.

There many horror stories floating around the USA visa system and it is known that this has already hurt some parts of the US economy.

Also, you mixed laws for work permits for qualified workers and refugees/ asylum seekers.

I didnt have any problem with getting a O visa 12 months multi entry, if you do it the correct way then the process is easy. We can not complain, ask a Thai about getting a Australian visa especially a female! Try getting into USA if you have been to one of their hated or banned countrys (guilty by association?). Try going over to the USA and learning how to fly, even if you from UK, Aust or EU, 6 months paper work and you might get there. Every country should have to right to protect their beliefs and way of life. They have the right to chose who comes to live here.Jumping boarders every 30 OR 90 days is not the correct way of living here. They are tourist visa,s! Try over staying in Aust USA or UK you will be put in the can and deported, never allowed to return, even if your home country might kill you when you get back.

Same old senseless tripe...

Here is your reply: http://www.thai360.com/fbb/showpost.php?post/692501/

Let's see if you have something to say, afterwards, or you simply disappear like all the rest of the others periodically coming up with this nonsense about visas.

I know this has been said many times, if you dont like it, go home.

And, at my home, I want RECIPROCATION.

Let's give to the Thais married to Westerners at maximum 1 year NON-IMMIGRANT visas and after showing an income of 5 times the 2008 average wage in our homecountries! To mere parents of Western citizens let's not grant even that!

Let's prevent them from owning land and houses in our homecountries, let's limit the grant of PRs to 100 per year and under the same conditions as in Thailand, same for citizenships (PR is a prerequisite), let's allow them to do only the jobs "a Westerner can't do", let's make them pay more than a Westerner, let's make them unequal to us in the courts and before the police and so on and on... Also, let's make the conditions to get citizenship harder for Thai men married to Western women compared to Thai women married to Western men.

In other words, let's FUCK Thailand and countries like Thailand in the same way they fuck us and let's see what happens!

From start to finish.

:hmmm: so, Zob wrote..."I didn't have any problem with getting a O visa 12 months multi entry, if you do it the correct way then the process is easy"

Are you saying he is lying :dunno:

Because I know Zob and he is not the type to lie about things like this. You on the otherhand seem to get all your facts wrong if any of your other posts are anything to go by.

Also your use of underlining, red fonts and capital letters is particularly annoying :smirk:

Archived