2008/2009 Football Season.

sayjann

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Devil,

It's like what's going on In Holland right now with AZ. They're 6 points clear at the top. They missed out on the championship 2 seasons ago on the last day..seems they're going to take it this year as they're more experienced now. And PSV, Feyenoord and Ajax (to a lesser extent) are shite this year.

I doubt they're well-known internationally :)

Sayjaan what part of "1,032 Minutes without conceeding EPL Record" did you not understand?

But IMHO football records were made and broken well before the advent of EPL and Sky Sport, the English record still stands at 1,103 minutes by De'Ath at Reading about 30 years ago. I will ignore Chris Woods British record with Rangers since the standard of the opposition is incomparable.

what is the problem Mekong?

you said '1.032 Minutes without conceeding EPL Record'

i was just pointing out that that VDS had beaten Cech's record for not conceding a Goal for that length of time.

something you did not specify.

After Van der Sar kept West Brom at bay for 84 minutes he broke Chelsea keeper Petr Cech's Premier League record of 1,025 minutes without conceding a goal(courtesy of the BBC).

your comment could mean that 3 Goalies could have been in goal for those minutes.

i just pointed out that one person was in goal all the time.

perhaps the next time you should make yourself clearer.

Archived