2008/2009 Football Season.

sayjann

i don't think it's too much of a case of meltdown.

2 PL losses in 3 months(albeit in a week)is not the worst thing to happen,we had to lose sometime.

i would still rather have our last 10 results than Villa's or WBA.

Liverpool are on fire at the moment and look good.

but who knows what will happen in the next few weeks?.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sayjann,

It's not just loosing two games in a row, it's also how. One was a complete trashing by Pool with a red card and Fulham was with two red cards.

That means three players sidelined for the next match versus Villa, not something that should fill you with a lot of ease about winning the next game.

On top of that Berbatov is also injured and may not be ready to play.

i'm not that concerned.

Scholes and Vidic can be replaced,but i admit Rooney will be missed.

Berbatov is a waste of space anyway..........

but it's only 1 game and not all is lost if Utd lose.

still plenty of games to go before the end of the season.

The only thing you got going for yourselves at this moment is the game in hand.

Vidic can be replaced, mmmmmmm, how about two goals versus Fulham. I think he's one of the ebtter defenders in the EPL, despite his cock up with Torres' goal the other day.

football is a funny game.

Utd were on a good run and streets ahead of all others but 2 losses and suddenly all is falling apart and Utd's season is ended.

still 12 games to go(a possible 16)and 3 trophies still to play for.

the Villa game is not a disaster if we lose.

still 8 PL games to make things right.

i would imagine many teams would like to be in Utd's position at the moment.

would Arsenal(or any team)like to have the problem of losing the last 2 games but being top of the table and already won 2 pieces of silverware and have a chance of 3 more?

I see your point SJ, but I'm worried. My team are looking delicate and shabby and at this point in proceedings they really shouldn't be. I wish I had your confidence. Ronaldo needs to start playing for starters and we need Tevez and/or Berbatov to show some skills. It's all looking a bit bleak. The next game should tell us a lot, Fergie needs to work some serious magic, or I'd suggest we will lose the EPL title, which should be in the bag....

Sayjann, no doubt any team would like to be where ManU is right now, but at the moment it could well end tits up, but obviously not if it does go that way :evil:

Faustian seems to have a bit more realistic view. At the moment ManU does not look that great.

Utd hadn't lost 2 PL games in a row for over 3 years and now we are in meltdown.

if we lose against Villa will Fergie be sacked?,will Rooney,Ferdinand,Vidic,Giggs put in transfer requests because they are playng for a crap team?.

they are not playing well at the moment,but they have not played well all season.

i could probably count the number of games on one hand when they have been outstanding.

of course i am defending my team and will continue to do so until things are much bleaker.

no way can i see them winning the CL,the FA Cup i like the look of us being in the final and i'm still very confident of the PL.

Archived