2008/2009 Football Season.

sayjann

Football Bloody Hell!

I was worried about yesterdays game with so many players out through injury / suspension but fuck me that was something special.

My Old man has been raving on about "Kiko" Macheda for a few months now since he goes to see most of the Academy, U-18 and reserve team games and on 70 mins when he was introduced I got an SMS from his saying "Watch this kid"

Kiko scored a hat trick last monday against Newcastle reserves and was due to fly out to Italy to join up with the Italian U-19's team but when it ws known Berbatov was injured SAF held him back to be on the bench for the villa game.

The finish in itself was sublime but the control to make the space and turned the defender was amazing for a 17 year old.

Kiko

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fabianski was poor today.

Chelsea were'nt that good but credit goes to them for a winning performance.

i hate FA Cup semi's and Final's as they are normally a letdown.

if it is a Chelsea/MU final than i might give it a miss.

i will be in Paris at the time and don't know wether i will be bothered to search for a bar showing the game................

Make sure you watch the build up to the match tomorrow. Both Liverpool and Arsenal fans will play tribute to Ray Kennedy.

From the Arse website:

"Next Tuesday's away fixture at Anfield will feature two mosaics in tribute to the Arsenal and Liverpool great, Ray Kennedy.

The Kop mosaic will feature a white number five on a red background while the visitors will raise a blue number ten on a yellow background to represent the shirt Ray wore in our Wembley victory against Liverpool in 1971. Next Tuesday's tribute is an opportunity to show how Ray is loved equally by both sets of fans"

We will still thrash you though :neener:

i had to go out on an emergency and only saw the last 15 odd minutes,extra-time and pens.

i understand it was a rather insipid game throughout.

i don't blame Fergie for putting out a weakened team,all players need the experience of big games.

Everton's starting line-up seemed a hell of a lot stronger but they still failed to win after 120

Minutes.

when are Utd going to get rid of Berbatov?

from what i saw he was slow and not willing to work for the team and his pen was useless.........

Archived