How is everyone

ChristianTroy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CT,

Never met you that I'm aware of, but was more than once impressed by the detail and committed responses you provided -- check this one, to the eternal question: what's the ultimate place to stay in Pattaya? -- and you've seemed far too nice a guy for the Pattaya scene! Glad to hear from you -- and thanks for asking about us! We're the same old bunch of ridiculous reprobates, each fucked up in our own special way, and still prone to post as much bullshit as we can think up in the moment -- well, that is, except for your buddy OH, who just cuts and pastes from that August 1998 misogynistic masterpiece of his...

I trust they have Filipina nurses in Germany by now? Would be a fucking tragedy for a country to be driving BMWs yet getting their sponge baths from Brunhilde...

get well -

yimsiam

Whilst I wish no ill on anyone and hope the OP is on the mend I would not be honest if I did not state that the set of circumstances stated as befalling CT over the last year or so would have greater odds than the bookies will give for the next coming of the lord or other such impossible bullshit.

Sorry but I warned Moo Noi and he got shafted. It is my belief that the truth will never out and most of what was planned was just the pipe dream of a dreamer who unfortunately sucked in one of my good mates.

I see loads of bullshitters and wannabees each year in LOS and here is just anther one.

I really wish I could write what I really really want to write about this.. but probably best I just keep my mouth shut. :(

And, please, no need for anyone else to post here about what happened between me and CT. (Not that many know, but some here do).

Torrenova - appreciate your support, mate. You did have numerous chats with me over many beers (and Jim Beam and Ginger Ales between 2am and 4am!) about the subject and maybe I should have listened to your wisdom more closely.

Oh well... 20/20 in hindsight, isn't it?

:(

Archived