How is everyone

ChristianTroy

Hi everyone,

I thought I am going to give some updates since I couldn't oversee the wild speculations.

Let's start with the news, I am doing better and I will be fine after some time, I have been on and off several hospitals and the Leukemia is under control, treated by an experimental team of doctors in the Netherlands, it had a bunch of nasty side effects and i had 7 surgeries over the last year but now I am stable for longer than a month and was released yesterday morning.

Now to the speculations, I don't know what has been said about me in Thailand since the only occasional contacts I kept is a lady friend and a bar owner. For what it's worth I didn't had to run away nor would I runaway even if I had screwed up. Things certainly didn't work out as planned and the only person I really hurt was Moo Noi and I hope he knows how much I regret it. Having said that, there was nothing i could have done to prevent that. I was in a circle of misfortune starting with the death of my father, the death of my beloved Aunt, the fire in my German appartment and last but not least the cancer. In April 2007 I cancelled my German health insurance and 2 months later i was diagnosed with Leukemia. Wel.. this money was probably better spent for my health as for a BGs new cell phone, however.. everything I worked my ass off is gone except of some final reserves.

Ken was sending me my downpayment for the bar back at the moment he sold it to someone else, he even payed my open bills which I had in Thailand, being in hospital and not having access to your money which is in another country is a topic for itself which I don't wanna stress too much.

I am not sure what Bust was referring to in particular, if it was the "package" I was trying to deliver or if it was the misfortune I brought over Moo Noi, the speculations however went into a direction where I would have asked for Investments, this is total crap, I have NEVER asked anyone, it is rather the opposite, people have asked me and if my sickness wouldn't have come in my way I had done it. I even sent 2000 USD to a fellow board members business and never asked it back, the deal was never closed.

Fact is that I couldn't care less about rumors and opinions, this really can't hurt someone at my current state, my life has changed like I never expected it to be and my priorities are based on surviving. If someone spreads a rumor about me or has the feeling I screwed him over this person could have contacted me anytime, my email adress wasn't a secret to those I care about on this board.

In the first month when I went back "home" I had 2 late payments to the place I lived and 15,000 USD to the bar owners I was involved with, I was planning to return to Thailand within a week but I wanted a German Docs opinion about the tumor that was removed from my Stomach in Thailand and today I am glad I was careful enought to get a full check up, however these payments came really late but I also belive my situation was self explanatory and on top of that I was sending the 15k to bar owner after I told him I wouldnt be able to run the bar, but he had GIANT money issues so I decided to send it to him anyways since he relied on my payment.

The only reason why I am explaining this is because it might matter to the people who met me and those I consider to be my friends, those people deserve answers to the poo that was said about me , even when it was quite prominent that I was dealing with a serious health issue.

I am sure some people been disappointed things didn't work as planned, so am I, I can't even apologize because it was nothing I wanted to happen.

Since I am at home now I might be able to dump a few posts now and then, I hope I will be able to go to Thailand again by the end of the year, I know there are still a bunch of people that care :-)

And last but not least....

after 1 year being in bed i had time to think and basically Old Hippie is always right (with exceptions) :-)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure what Bust was referring to in particular, if it was the "package" I was trying to deliver or if it was the misfortune I brought over Moo Noi,

Actually it was the former and I was never left with the impression you were "trying" to deliver. The term "mission accomplished" are words that sound familiar.

I am the first to acknowledge you offered to do something extremely important for me and I was very appreciative of it. But the fact that it never arrived and there was some inuendos thrown about within the confines of a particular facility put someone in a very dangerous predicament. I am sure you can understand that knowing the circumstances. Here I am saying it has been delivered and the intended recipient is virtually accusing them of being thieves and liars.

But CT all water under the bridge to me. Just wanted to clear it up on the board as that's where I posted it .

Good health to you... :beer:

Archived