How is everyone

ChristianTroy

And last but not least....

after 1 year being in bed i had time to think and basically Old Hippie is always right (with exceptions) :-)

I have ALWAYS noted, exceptions can and do occur. Or to quote Garcia and Hunter...

"...I ain't always right, but I've never been wrong, it seldom turns out the way it does in the song, but once in awhile you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right..."

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx all, good to see so many familar posters again, it kinda kicks in the good mood though :chili: .

Mekong, I am glad the table still exists, you have no idea how much I am starving for some Tom Yam Kung and a beer, I am alcohol free for 1 year, grr! :beer:

Bust.. point taken and I totally understand the last part and see whats so upsettig about it, I actually have a receipt for the delivery as I was demanding it, i am gonna show it to you today or tomorrow in PM as soon i got my devices in place again. :beer:

Lmao OH good one..

dunno if it is still cool to discuss relationships with BGs and if people still saying "Mine is different" but most of the things OH has to say about this is sadly true which you realize best when you aren't there. :idea:

...and finally the cutest scam attempt that was ever proposed to me.

I left Thailand in June 07, last night went home with a wee nice girl, when I told her 5 weeks later I won't be able to come back for longer than a year she said she is 7 months pregnant and she needs money. I thought that was too cute that she was trying to make me believe she could simply skip the big belly part! ROFL :neener:

CT,

just read all this....and all I can add is....glad you're OK

Sure there was shit loads of speculation....and I've tossed some in too....lol

I'm still sitting on the same pot....lol...(you know what I mean...555)...have VERY fond memories of our time together at W H....let's hope we can do it again some time......including Mantra....

glad to hear you're still "with us"...

Cheers DS / DC

und neue gute Gesundheit und viel Gück. :beer:

WHich is of course German for "Old Hippie is always right."

Or is it actually "...Alter Hippie ist selbst nachsichtiger aufgeblasener wanker, wer mit der ScheiÃ?e voll ist?" My German sucks.

Well CT although we have never met (to my knowledge) I wish you all the best and I hope you can keep up the fighting spirit.

I kinda know what it is to go through bad-luck spells. Though I have never had as much bad luck as what you are going through now. I hope to be reading about you bouncing around Pattaya with 2 girls on your lap in a couple of months from now!!

Waerth

Archived