How is everyone

ChristianTroy

"...I really wish I could write what I really really want to write about this.. but probably best I just keep my mouth shut..."

Inquiring minds want to know, and by that I mean nosey mother fuckers with too much time on my, er their hands... feel free to PT me!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inquiring minds want to know, and by that I mean nosey mother fuckers with too much time on my, er their hands... feel free to PT me!

As I said.. its between me and CT, so best leave it at that.

And its all in the past, so more than ideal to just move on. If we finally catch up in BKK for a "naam soda" sometime, I'll tell you about it then.

Thanx everyone for the uplifitng words also those that weren't uplifitng. I can't blame anyone for having a different opinion, it certainly would be marcabre to call the death of my father and my aunt if they were still alive also giving myself cancer would probably not show me Karmas best side. Everyones opinion makes this board richer and that's what keeps this board alive.

Unfortunate events happen, some people experience them over an entire life, some in a short period of time. After all I can call myself lucky I was diagnosed early and things will hopefully be fine in a few weeks.

After all Moo Noi had to take a hard hit from the things that happnend to me and of course this makes me sad more than i could possibly explain in words, however there is nothing I could have done to prevent it and I can guarantee that the next we meet he can tell by the pure look of me that I was going through some changes!

That's the last thing I say on the board, anything else I will disucss with him myself!

You guys discuss whatever you want :-)

Good to see you back on the board. I have been thinking about your health and it is good to here you are on the mend, I hope to be in the LOS at the start of next year if you are in town would like to catch up for a beer or two.

All the best.

Archived