A class high speed Catamaran

Coss

Guest lazyphil

jealous?egos?....i keep my ego high by my own engine out in my nikes :smirk:. any fool can put a foot on a gas pedal and go fast :cover:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. You'd like the fishin' around here. Some bloke came in last week with an unheard of three muskies in his single day catch! People kill for just one of those fish a year.

And usually it is just perch and walleye. Not that that is bad -- no better eating than either of those!

Cheers,

SD -- craves a sautéed perch dinner anytime...

Guest lazyphil

michigan?.....yes i'd like to fish that way, i fished in minnesota, chippewa NF a few years ago staying at a friends cabin, awesome fishing!...muskies look like our pike, same?.....had a few last winter in the ouse river, took one home, very good eating, over 10lbs they dont taste so good. sunday i was fishing a fen drain for tench and hooked a big pike but was not using a wire trace a bit through the line and spooked the fishing for a few hours. walleye is similar to our zander introduced here in the 60's from holland i think and are both hated and loved by anglers depending on your pov, i love them. had a modest 7lber last year. mean looking beasts!

ok read muskie link, and yes in pike family.

Nothing wrong with Raw Power, which is why I've got one of these:

1215586267-600_SEL.jpg

408 BHP in '93, but I've chipped it so the 6litre V12 has god knows how many ponies now.

But I will opine that sailing an 75Kg 18 foot A Class cat is more akin to an art than hanging on to a brute force monster.

Cheers

Coss

Archived