Did I leave a drink in here??

Redbaron

Hi guys,

Hope all's well. I used to hang around here a bit, hope some of you remember me. Anyway I'm back.

The past few years have been an adventure.. Marriage, kid, separation...

Sorry I lost contact with you blokes, seemed I married a psychopath. She deleted all the email/msn type stuff, and convinced me to swear to sever all Thai/past ties. She even posed as me chatting online at times, I later found out to dig up some dirt on me.

Will fill the relevant people in when I can. Suffice to say through this board as well as travelling around the globe a few times, I met some of the people I consider to be my best friends I could ever have met, and shared some wonderful memories.

It's an epic story I'll fill you in on soon. Must dash now, just thought I'd drop a line and say g'day.

Those of you who travel to or residein Melbourne yell out, I'm always up dor a drink.

Stay well

Red

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo Red! I'm still here, oh, yes indeed.

Jack Schist /N400 was down at my place last week and he filled me in on some of it when we were reminiscing.

When you come over get yerself down to Rayong-by-the-Sea.

I have got a cat now.

G'day Red....long time mate....

sorry to hear it went "pear shaped"....

Copy me if you PT Tiger....he's usually not too far away when he's in Melb....it's normally 2 glasses and a "botten" or 2.... somewhere around St Kilda Rd....happy to make it 3....lol

Been a while since we had 1 or 3......best we do it again...SOON....

Cheers DS / DC

Archived