Did I leave a drink in here??

Redbaron

Yes Flash - "Control freak" absolutely.

Still a bit of shit to happen at this end, cops and solicitors are now involved, as well as the place I work. Can see the light at the end of the tunnel though. Keep an eye on the news Monday (when I go back to work) - I may be on it. She's made some pretty serious threats she says she will carry out if I return to work.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a note:

Lot's has changed in Thailand over the years. Gals are older now. No smoking allowed. 2,000 baht fine for littering. Yes, there are/is litering 'police' out there on the sidewalks of Bangkok.

The music is much louder.

Prices have gone up.

Tuk-Tuks are almost gone now. They now have, what you call, 'metered taxi's'.

In addition to Chang beer, Singha beer, Kloster beer, there is now Heinekin beer.

Bangkok now has the Skytrain - elevated mass transit.

And finally, there is a different lady seemstress/taylor on Sukhumvit near Nana Hotel. The older lady is gone now.

:wave:

She's so mad because I never lived up to what she wants as a husband. Intelectually/class/career.. I'm what she refers to as a "commoner" and don't deny it. Butcher by trade, now in a different job which she doesn't consider any better, worse if anything.

But I was like that when I met her, she had grand plans to change me... guess it didn't work.

The [color:red]Redbaron[/color]! I remember you mate. :hug: Grand to know you're still knocking about. Don't you owe me some money? :hmmm:

You still toting that poofy ponytail, chief? :clown::doah::susel: No wonder you only attract raving mad chinese birds with a hairdo like that, boss. :rotl: Get a haircut, mate, or the shirtlifters'll be after you. :nono:

Anyway, best shot of that f*cking missus. :down: You know what they say about chinkies: you've had one and you want another one half an hour later. :applause:

jack :help:

Archived