Did I leave a drink in here??

Redbaron

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you come over get yerself down to Rayong-by-the-Sea.

I have got a cat now.

Sounds delightful. Not sure when I can make it, still a shit fight down here.

Flash, yes it's me... hard to proove but willing to try.

SD - will try the PT thingy, drinks in a few weeks sounds perfect

Briefly..

Married a Chinese PhD candidate 2 and a bit years ago, now she's finished study and looking for work as well as looking after the boy with her relatives. The boy's great - healthy, funny, big and strong with my good looks. Hopefully her brains without the issues..

She turned into a bit of a control freak, especially after I changed jobs (was in the meat game - ridiculous) to something a bit easier, and lots more fun. Those who know me wouldn't believe what I'm doing but I love it. With the new job came a lot more time to myself, time off, confidence and happiness. Perfect to me but I think she felt she was losing control (of me) and she turned nasty. Emotionally, psychologically and unfortunately - physically. Took me a good (bad) year to leave, the main reason - the boy.

All is reasonably ok now, we are still on speaking terms, but still tenderhooks I guess.

All we be ok soon, fingers crossed. Looking forward to catching up with anyone for some good laughs.. I think that's exactly what I need - to laugh, haven't done that in a long time. The old gang (London Contingient plus others) would be perfect for that. That's what I miss the most (not in a gay way, not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Will keep an eye out, don't have my PC - doing the internet cafe thing at the moment. Like being back in LOS.

Hoo roo

Hi guys,

Hope all's well. I used to hang around here a bit, hope some of you remember me. Anyway I'm back.

The past few years have been an adventure.. Marriage, kid, separation...

Sorry I lost contact with you blokes, seemed I married a psychopath. She deleted all the email/msn type stuff, and convinced me to swear to sever all Thai/past ties. She even posed as me chatting online at times, I later found out to dig up some dirt on me.

Will fill the relevant people in when I can. Suffice to say through this board as well as travelling around the globe a few times, I met some of the people I consider to be my best friends I could ever have met, and shared some wonderful memories.

It's an epic story I'll fill you in on soon. Must dash now, just thought I'd drop a line and say g'day.

Those of you who travel to or residein Melbourne yell out, I'm always up dor a drink.

Stay well

Red

Jeez, she wasn't even Thai...welcome back to reality!

Archived