Best nightclubs for 31 year old

trooper

Just wondered what clubs/bars are hot at the moment in Bangkok? Where majority of the clientele are Thais who have normal jobs (=no hookers). When I was 25 I lived in Bangkok for a while and had fun in RCA and Ratchada soi 4 with local girls and really enjoyed it. I guess I gonna feel old in RCA now so looking for suggestions. Sadly my last visits to this city have been very short and I have usually stuck around Sukhumvit and ventured only to p4p establishments. I miss those times with normal girls and thought next time I will be in the city I only go to these normal folks clubs and save the p4p bars for Pattaya. Ofcourse I'm 6 years older now and cannot expect same kind of success but still I find it interesting to try my luck.

Hi' date='

You are too much worried about your age. We Asians do not care so much about age as you western bros do. Just go to a night-venue of your choice. I bet there are guys over there who are younger than you are but who look older.

Good luck!

[/quote']

Amen. Just another thing I hate about western society. Getting old in the west SUCKS! Your not supposed to have fun or be attracted to healthy young women of child bearing age after you hit.....like 35 or so.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen. Just another thing I hate about western society. Getting old in the west SUCKS! Your not supposed to have fun or be attracted to healthy young women of child bearing age after you hit.....like 35 or so.

That's exactly what I meant!

I always strikes me how much western people are involved in (non-existing) age-issues.

I stayed in the Netherlands for quite a few years. A man over 30 was considered an old dirty pshycho pedo when he looks at 19-year old girls.

I felt that shame a couple of years ago when my daughter's best friend was making out with me at my local.

I didn't realize she was drunker than I, or that she was only 20 and not old enough to drink in a bar in California.

I only knew she was hot, half Venezuelan and really pretty. and she kept trying to kiss me every time my daughter went outside to talk on the phone, because there was a band playing.

I resisted, a few times, because I've known her and her parents forever, played golf with her dad and spent the 4th at their home, etc...

Eventually, I succumbed and kissed her. We were at a table in the bar and I looked up to see I was getting a standing ovation from the bartenders and my friends at the bar. On the other hand, the band was playing Beach Boys music and their followers were even older than I. I never got so many dirty looks in my life.

I wasn't trying to get attention, or even make out with the girl, but the bar was polarized. Half with me, half against me, and it seemed like nobody gave a shit about the band, which they shouldn't have.

It was fun, and aside from all the guilt factors, I would have liked to have sex with her, but I wised up when I realized the girls were not sober, took the car keys from my daughter and bought them a taxi home.

I guess I missed out, but it would have been soooo wrong!

Your not supposed to have fun or be attracted to healthy young women of child bearing age after you hit.....like 35 or so.

Who has the most to lose if middle-aged men pair up with younger women ? Women over 30. This group are the most insecure, attention-seeking and vindictive on the planet. The message is : be happy, and fuck societal norms : as long as you are both consenting adults (18 and over in Oz, YMMV), what the hell is the problem ?

Gobble

It's funny: I first heard the word "age inappropriate relationship" from a visiting friend from the US who was imitating his ex-wife, and I thought it was one of those ridiculous trendy PC ideologies that would remain confined to a certain subintelligent subset within the US, but apparantly not.

Any places on soi Thonglor for 30's folks?

Yes. It's not all p4p, which makes it interesting. Thonglor has more and more clubs, although I would tend to treat Ekkamai and Thonglor as one one large area with lots of clubs in them. It varies substantially from month-to-month, and I am substantially well over 30, meaning, that even when I am not dribbling salvia and find myself capable of saying something in a complete sentence, I am still a doddering old fool who cannot be trusted to say anything sensible on the subject, so I suggest one of our less senile members provide some insight on this subject. :smirk:

I'm 35 and I find that girls like men in their 30's more than their 20's and that's in Asia and the west. Never had anyone mention the age issue and ive had girlfirends who are 18, 22, 23 and many romps in the hay with girls of that age. I guess some people look their age immediately while others look five or so years younger. I get told I look 27 or so all the time so why should I pass up younger women? Younger women make me swoon and I can't imagine hitting an old broad no matter how old I get. But in Thailand theres absolutely no reason not to be hitting the young birds whether its p4p or not.

Ever hear about something called "attitude"?

I'm in my early seventies and not quite past it yet, thank the Good Lord.

A few months ago I ended up at 2.00 a.m. in the heart ward of a well known BKK hospital with five lovely nurses flirting with me. The next evening I went back with Starbucks cards to thank them and arranged a dinner date with a 25 year old. We had a really good time which ended the following morning in my JW Marriott room...and we remain friends.

Only in Amazing Thailand.

I'm 35 and I find that girls like men in their 30's more than their 20's and that's in Asia and the west.

Having started here at 24, I've found the peak age for me seemed to be 29-31. That age seemed to catch them all.

You're 35? You'll start feeling a declining return very soon... :)

Never had anyone mention the age issue and ive had girlfirends who are 18, 22, 23 and many romps in the hay with girls of that age. I guess some people look their age immediately while others look five or so years younger. I get told I look 27 or so all the time...

And you believe it? :) Try asking a few disinterested parties and offer them money if they get within 1 year!

Most people look their age but can get away with a bit of leeway either side. 35 is when it really starts to hit though, I reckon. 1 more year and you'll start to get some 'old' comments, particularly if you go to Pattaya... :)

For what it's worth, I'm starting to feel old in quite a few places now but I still don't feel that old in RCA. Lots of old 'uns go there.

Archived