Best nightclubs for 31 year old

trooper

Interesting comment about age...i'm 47 now and i have found it just gets better and better. Being too young can be a problem and being too old can as well, but i think anything in the 30 to 55 or so is the real sweet spot in Thailand.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe the OP should just PT "Tiger" for all the latest info...he's the resident "can pass for thirty" expert on all the GTG Hot Spots...

I ain't tellin'!!! Every time I find a cool spot' date=' the unwashed masses come in and fuck it all up. Santika used to be cool...

Y'all just stick with Q-Bar, The Tunnel, CM2 and Spicey and be satisified LOL!

Cheers,

SD[/quote']

Sd...are you hinting that there is a better place out there you don't want to mention? Als, .where are these bars you mention...i only know of CM2. thanks.

Having started here at 24, I've found the peak age for me seemed to be 29-31. That age seemed to catch them all.

You're 35? You'll start feeling a declining return very soon...

My experience too, in Asia. In your early twenties you're too young to be taken seriously, but late twenties up until the mid thirties you're the great white hope.

"Most people look their age but can get away with a bit of leeway either side. 35 is when it really starts to hit though, I reckon"

There's one norvegian man who posts on this forum and the lucky (or skilful )bugger can get away with about ten years less than his actual age. It also depends on your style and how you take care of your body. I'm also 35 and find I look quite a bit older than when I was in my late twenties- did stop working out and it didn't help. Ekkamai, Thong lor, and RCA do attract thai males in this age range so one can go without looking like a Nehanderthal anyway.

I get a real kick from reading posts by you 'youngsters'.

Do you really think that your age has anything to do with anything with Thai gals?

Everything, it all relates to money!

Wait! I can't be that skeptical.

I was at that bar on Walking Street that has the live band. In walks this gorgeous Thai babe with perfect body and beautiful looks attached to the 48 year old Aussie who looked 58. They both liked to dance to the music right near tables. She danced every song. He would take a break every few songs. I had a brief conversation with him. He was on holiday from Australia. 3 weeks. He met this gal early and she took him to her apartment. No charges. No fees. No money exchanged between them. She even paid for all the food at her apartment. She wanted a good time and so did he. So where does this situation come from? Where are the 'free' gals? What does it take to become friends with a 'free' gal? This guy did not have the looks of a 25 or 35 male. Oh, and did I mention the tight jeans this gal was wearing? And the perfect body and facial features of this gal?

Why have I been paying all these years when there are gals out there for 'free'?

:wave:

There are several possible answers to this one.

The 'Thai babe' was post op.

The punters concept of 'free' was both relative and narrow.

People tell lies.

Remember women sell and men buy. Anything more than that just make it unnecessarily complicated. But payment comes in many forms.

My personal take on the age thing is that Asian women do seem to have preferences for slightly older men than their western sisters would prefer. That is to say they might be more comfortable with a man 10-15 years their senior as a partner because of the way they couple respect and seniority. But I think this only holds up to a point so 22 y.o. uni girls intimate with men over 50 are just wallet happy.

To get back on post I'd say just about any club in Thailand is good at 31. If you look decent you will have fun almost anywhere, touristy or local, Not too young for the older farang haunts like CM2 and Spicey, not too old for the younger hang outs like RCA et al.

One thing I did notice many years ago when I first visited here was the first couple of times I had hair below my shoulders and a full beard and moustache. I never seemed to get much interest. For unrelated reasons about the third time I visited I had short hair and was clean shaven and it was like a massive sea change. Birds were all over me. Think I had gone from all of about 30 to 31 in the intervening period.

For unrelated reasons about the third time I visited I had short hair and was clean shaven and it was like a massive sea change.

I reluctantly gave up my well-trimmed beard about ten years ago. Asian women do not like facial hair! If there is one thing you can do to become more attractive to Asian women it is to be clean shaven. My Thai wife told me she would not have looked twice at me or given me a chance at all if I had been bearded when we met.

Archived