Best nightclubs for 31 year old

trooper

Tiger? GTGs? What? I didn't know he even liked girls...well, real ones. Seems I recall hearing one of his "Girl" friends say she was glad she had the surgery before the law changed...

The few times I went out whoring with him, he always pulled some dark brown train wreck out of Thermae...of course it was late and we were very drunk on Lao Khao...he loves the cheap shit... :neener::neener::neener::dunno::dunno::dunno::cover::cover::rotfl::rotfl::stirthepo:stirthepo:hippie::hippie:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Faustian is right about Santika.

This place is more and more packed with ugly, more than 40 year old sick farangs who stay their with some young girls. More weird is that it seems they really have fun.

The band, Burn (is their name), really sucks and the farang singer (Jamie) is really an idiot.

Anyway, the â??good youngâ? girls will always go with the younger 25 year old handsome guys and the other ones will go with whoever is ready to pay in cash or in Nokia auctions. And this no matter how you look and how old you are.

So, just donâ??t go, and let me, more than 40 year old guy, enjoy my evenings with some girls of the office, some bad girls, or whoever is ready to have some fun.

The other 600 or 800 people who attend there daily, and who probably all hate the band, will keep me company.

trooper - try angels club @ nana - you'll feel really young in there :hubba:

if still fails head over to CM2 @ siam - if still without white bitch or god forbig BTG then you could perhaps try hard rock cafe also @ siam or tapas @ silum soi4 (soi gay)...

Maybe the OP should just PT "Tiger" for all the latest info...he's the resident "can pass for thirty" expert on all the GTG Hot Spots...

I ain't tellin'!!! Every time I find a cool spot, the unwashed masses come in and fuck it all up. Santika used to be cool...

Y'all just stick with Q-Bar, The Tunnel, CM2 and Spicey and be satisified LOL!

Cheers,

SD

I've never been to Santika but what I've heard the interior designer did a major mistake when they remodelled the club and it kind of lost it's appeal :dunno: . Well I've never seen the old place so it doesn't matter.

Been to Silom soi 4 in one club 6 years ago, don't remember the name. I was there with my date (girl :) ) but still I got a bit too much attention from the gays :o

What about BED? Is it only hookers there? Any places on soi Thonglor for 30's folks?

Just wondered what clubs/bars are hot at the moment in Bangkok? Where majority of the clientele are Thais who have normal jobs (=no hookers). When I was 25 I lived in Bangkok for a while and had fun in RCA and Ratchada soi 4 with local girls and really enjoyed it. I guess I gonna feel old in RCA now so looking for suggestions. Sadly my last visits to this city have been very short and I have usually stuck around Sukhumvit and ventured only to p4p establishments. I miss those times with normal girls and thought next time I will be in the city I only go to these normal folks clubs and save the p4p bars for Pattaya. Ofcourse I'm 6 years older now and cannot expect same kind of success but still I find it interesting to try my luck.

Hi,

You are too much worried about your age. We Asians do not care so much about age as you western bros do. Just go to a night-venue of your choice. I bet there are guys over there who are younger than you are but who look older.

Good luck!

Archived