Best nightclubs for 31 year old

trooper

Just wondered what clubs/bars are hot at the moment in Bangkok? Where majority of the clientele are Thais who have normal jobs (=no hookers). When I was 25 I lived in Bangkok for a while and had fun in RCA and Ratchada soi 4 with local girls and really enjoyed it. I guess I gonna feel old in RCA now so looking for suggestions. Sadly my last visits to this city have been very short and I have usually stuck around Sukhumvit and ventured only to p4p establishments. I miss those times with normal girls and thought next time I will be in the city I only go to these normal folks clubs and save the p4p bars for Pattaya. Ofcourse I'm 6 years older now and cannot expect same kind of success but still I find it interesting to try my luck.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in my 30s but still go to RCA sometimes, although rarely these days...got bored of it. If you go to Slim or Route 66 I think you might feel old plus you have to like hip hop (I don't). Other clubs like Flix or 808 have a mix of older and younger patrons (better music too imho)

Santika on Ekamai has a mixed crowd of the older and younger...quite a few 40+ farangs there dancing badly and stupidly with their younger Thai girlfriends/acquisitions. Many of the other clubs along there are young Thai only and I've not seen farang in them at all, although I've not visited there much lately either. They are often incredibly packed out too.

I'd recommend Santika for the crowd and atmosphere, although the band has some really obnoxious farang guy who wants to be eminem really badly...but thankfully they aren't on all night.

Faustian is right about Santika.

A good mix of ages in there. And the music is better than Route 66 etc in RCA IMO.

Yeah - the old farangs in there dancing and trying to impress their TG's are a classic. Like a peacock strutting its stuff or something. Entertainment in their own right in a way.

But the music's pretty good for the most part and good eye candy wandering around.

Maybe the OP should just PT "Tiger" for all the latest info...he's the resident "can pass for thirty" expert on all the GTG Hot Spots.....

:hubba: :grinyes::rotl::rotl::rotl::grinyes: :hubba:

Cheers DC - Who has trouble getting his walking frame through the door.....lol

Archived