Qatar Airways 5 star deep throat

frede

Well, this isnt really about Thai nightlife but is about Thai Poontang.

I just flew out of Qatar on Qatar airways firt class to Bahrain.

Anyways, in the louge there they have a Spa staffed by Thai girls.

So I think, well, I can have a wank in the bog or I can have a rub on the company. Anyways, we are 30 minutes into the rub its the full monty, oils and all that. 60 Quid but who cares.

So I perk up in my best Thai that it sure aint like Thailand. And ofcourse, she loves it. We talk for a while, usual mundane Thaai abroards shite and the little vixen whispers 'it can be frede'.

I role over and in my travel pack Ive got baht. Baht always seems better and I drop 5000 on the rub mat. She tells me I can have a wank. I tel her i was gonna do that myself but wanted a rub, so a blow will do nicely.

Cut a long story short as Im typing this in Bahrain, she starts sucking but insists I am quiet.

I start grabbing at her head and insisting on a deepthroat, which she is havinga rel problem with. I remind her we have a deal and she tries her hardest, eyes waterings, lots and lots of sticky lube and bang........she chugs and chugs the lots down, bless her.

The moral of this story? Never settle for wank cuse its ALWAYS possuble to blow your muck when you least expect it.

Archived