did anybody get it more right?

Al

Quit yer bitchin' and pass the blow and booze, before that bastard Dubya gets it all...

Cheers,

SD

Did you happen to see the movie "Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo?" A extremely stupid and not very funny movie, but there is a scene in there where they meet GWB, and party with him. That part is funny, and probably true.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hoax. Y right HERE. ou can find the real document

The Onion does parody. It's not a hoax. It's a real Onion article.

The hoax I suspected was that they wrote the parody recently and dated it as 2001. I can't believe anyone could be that accurate...

The Onion article was probably posted in 2005 -

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http:///www.theonion.com/content/node/28784

...If not, then he is a freakin' loon who needs to be locked up and that makes me scared cuz he IS the most powerful man in the world.

On the "slightly" bright side:

My understanding is that it takes more than the President's commands / actions to initiate a nuclear launch. I have NOT looked up "American nuclear launch protocols". Shit, I'd be afraid Homeland Security would get my ass just for googling it!

I remember hearing a radio interview with a former Nixon administration official. He claimed that Kissinger and others were "terrified" that when Nixon when into one of his drunken rages he might try to launch our nukes. :nono: He then claimed that when Nixon was in one of these moods that he was carefully watched.

Dunno if that's true, but it's what I heard.

Cheers!

[color:red]"My fellow Americans," Bush said, "...eight long years characterized by unprecedented economic expansion, a sharp decrease in crime, and sustained peace overseas. The time has come to put all of that behind us." [/color]

What a moron!

For a moment, I forgot the quote was from the satire site The Onion. I was going to say, "at least Bush kept his word. And you guys call him a liar. Tsk tsk."

Archived