did anybody get it more right?

Al

GWB won two elections on the patriotism ticket mixed with support by the Christian right and big oil and co..

It took almost eight years for the common people to learn that they have been seriously fucked by the neocons and by big money. The GOP propaganda machine supported by conservative/right wing media (FOX, Rush L., e.g.) were able to control the message and to silence any influential critic.

This won't work any more.

Especially since today *every* American has to pay for eight years under GWB.

One huge advantage of the Reps was always that the people trusted them in regard to economics. This trust has been erased.

A major German magazine worte today that US people lost its confidence in the economy and the begin to act irrational out of fear to lose everything.

It started with MacIndy. While in N.Y. people queued for a new iPod, in Pasadena hundreds of people queued for to withdraw their money (an average of 100 mio a day).

If the fear spreads McCain will have no chance to win, since he doesn't offer any alternative to GWB. IMHO

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...If the fear spreads McCain will have no chance to win, since he doesn't offer any alternative to GWB. IMHO..."

True...but that is a big *IF*. I figure something major to happen, to try and scare the American sheep...er I mean people into voting for McCain, be it another attack, a war (another one) Finding OBL, playing up the black/Muslim bit with Obama, or a whole host of dirty tricks.

Also as I stated before, a lot of people will vote on race, rather than issue. I also think the neocons have done a good job of convincing the youth that their vote doesn't matter, that many will not turn out as needed or planned. That and more election fraud will assure McCain wins.

Whether Obama would be a decent president or not, I don't know...he may suck, but at least he breaks the cycle, and maybe turns the system on kit's head enough to get more people interested in what is going on here.

It amazes me that people think that shit like that is a hoax. I mean, just yesterday, he was talking about magic wands and how they were a great idea in a press conference.

(watch it til the end...)

I do hope he is back on the blow and booze. Then it all makes sense and I can understand and I'd even be sorta OK with it. If not, then he is a freakin' loon who needs to be locked up and that makes me scared cuz he IS the most powerful man in the world.

Cheers,

SD -- even the bloody White House sign is crooked in the background -- a disgrace -- have the current administration just given up?

Archived