USA owes other countries more then what other countries owe combined!

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BKKtraveler...I'm curious as what motivates you to seemingly search out those things which you consider negative about the U.S. and comment so unfavorably about the way the country does things. If there are other countries that are so much better, why don't you go live in one of them?

HH

Ever heard of freedom of speech?

You're obviously one of those people that think that there's nothing wrong with the U.S of A.

Greatest country in the world and all that bullshit.

We've got plenty of nobheads like you here in Oz too. They drive around in their cars that have bumper stickers saying : Australia, love it or leave.

Guess what, I'll be the one who decides when to stay or leave, not wankers like you.

I would like to see the USA change, HH. I don't like the outrageous expenses, the excessive waste and the government crying for more money but providing less for the money they get. Shit, I could go on but what for?

Maybe I should get a real job, like with Haliburton. And in regards to the damn fault finders in our country, maybe we should deport them. Just look at the shit industries we have that are on the verge of bankruptcy and it looks like they are begging like a dog for a hand out. Maybe we should deport all of them also. Damn airline employees shuddering in fear of going bankrupt and USA automotive employees acting the same way. Even the bank employees are in this also. What do you think, we deport them all or do you think it is about time for some change?

I got to get my shit together, Airforce One just flew over my house so guess who is back in town again? Shit, even the wife recognized his plane.

What exactly is "...$111,000 milion dollars..?" is that $111,000 with 6 more )'s on it?

I believe that it is an ancient numbering system, first used by natives on a small island in the North Atlantic, where they would make stain marks on paper using bits of boiled beef.

Seriously- what number is this? I read it as 111 quadrillion 1.1 x 10e11

So I take it you disagree with US foreign aid? You should run for office and put a stop to it!

Given your current employment, I can understand that you would think that I meant I am against direct foreign aid, yet, somehow, in favor of the Iraq debacle.

You would then be mistaken.

I don't think that name calling to anyone goes down well, in person or online.

Sure we have to listen to some serious crap from people we don't agree with but I think that personal abuse should be left out of it.

Except Rogueyam of course.

Ahh gee, all right, Torneyboy.

Archived